Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: GREAT idea! Tempo Alert thingy

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

simy222Home userMember since 2002
first of all, wicked program, im in sydney australia, and with this program, and only one soundcard, on a laptop can mix better than heaps of dj's around town.

Ok heres what i've found to be a prob, mainly when im a bit trashed mixing at a party or something...

Sometimes ill cue a song but it will adjust the tempo soooo much that it really is unplayable, ( i know bad choice of songs to mix ) but sometimes, i wont realise it until its tooo late!!! so how about a FLASHING tempo bar or some other alert, just to let you know that the 2 songs ur trying to mix really dont go together, ie, atomix is having to adjust the mix in track wayyyyyy to much.

how kewl is that idea ?

ok thats all,
si.

Inviato Sat 14 Dec 02 @ 8:15 am
jackcuHome userMember since 2004
Do you have the pitch range set to 8%? If you do, then you shouldn't get this problem. If you cue a song that is outwith a bpm that can be matched using 8% it will simply stay at its original tempo and you will hear that you can't beatmatch it - or is this what you are looking for?

I just look at the pitch and if the bpm's are different and the pitch stays at 100% I know it won't match - but maybe a flashing light in this situation WOULD flag it up a little bit quicker.

Cheers,

Jack.

Inviato Thu 19 Dec 02 @ 1:19 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)