Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Ability to use a microphone in Atomixmp3

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

esq2manPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I use Atomix in my mobile dj business. My setup includes a usb headset microphone, which i use as a second soundcard for cueing purposes. It would be great if I could use the microphone in atomix to make announcements, etc. Maybe if it could add a reverb to my voice and other effects. I would even pay for a program that could work with atomix and perform this function. If Atomix doesn't do this, does anyone know a good program that could run simultaneously with Atomix and enable me to use my microphone?

Inviato Wed 15 Jan 03 @ 7:08 pm
I think it would be good to use a mic on atomixmp3 just like real dj equipment and have a talk over button then i can rap on songs and have better mix cds.

Inviato Fri 24 Jan 03 @ 6:36 am
WHY YOU WANT TO USE A MIC IN A DJ SOFTWAER IF YOU ARE PRO DJ YOU DON'T NEED IT. BE A PRO

Inviato Fri 24 Jan 03 @ 11:11 pm
I have the skills and voice to mix onto the songs, but i use the mixman to put it on cds so later i can use it with the atomix samples and it works great.......try it, you wont regret it:) truly yours in da mixxx!!!!!!!!!

Inviato Thu 30 Jan 03 @ 10:46 am
(nt = no text)

Inviato Thu 30 Jan 03 @ 10:47 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
IF you have a mobile DJ business then surely you also have at least 1 mixer. That's what you plug the Mic into.

Inviato Thu 30 Jan 03 @ 5:30 pm
Hey DJ Phil IT.........you are kind of ignorant. I have seen many DJ's who also use a mic. Sometimes, rap over a track. It is quite a PRO performance when done well.

Inviato Sat 01 Feb 03 @ 10:00 pm
Well, if Atomix keeps people from talking/rapping on songs... that's great.

Inviato Mon 03 Feb 03 @ 5:06 pm
Jungle and Drum and Bass DJ's have MC's all the time. Example: LTJ Bukem and MC Conrad

Inviato Mon 03 Feb 03 @ 9:45 pm
Lots of people smoke all the time ... it does not mean it is good for their health. Same thing with music, it's not because lots of people rap/and talk on songs that it is necessary or a good thing. Music deserves respect. Would you like someone to rap while you are looking at a movie in a theater ???!!

Inviato Tue 04 Feb 03 @ 4:32 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Even if you are hoping to rap over the music... the Mic should run through the mixer. Not the computer.

Inviato Tue 04 Feb 03 @ 7:35 pm
All you guys who criticize different forms of music are fools. Someone could tap a pencil on a table and somebody out there would enjoy the beat and consider IT music. All music deserves respect, whether you like a certain genre or not. Rapping over music is not my favorite either, but I acknowledge that it is considered by many to be a great form of music. Just because you don't like it does not make it bad music. Or do you think that your favorite kind of music is the standard by which all music is judged? If you do...........boy do you have issues.

Inviato Mon 17 Feb 03 @ 7:11 am
dj 80sHome userMember since 2003
you oks are all on the wrong track. I have to talk to the crowd and is brings more life to the party especialy if you can ad sound fx with auto mix give this guy a break he is trying his best to improve your service

Inviato Wed 19 Feb 03 @ 2:29 pm
A mic is a good idea, no matter what you're planning to use it for..
However I agree with the fellow that said it should go through the mixer IF one is available..

If you're only using your PC to mix and have the output connected directly to the speakers/amp then it's pretty frustrating to use the Volume Controls in the PC to fade in/turn on the mic and then silence a bit Atomix as well.

I was thinking about making an attempt at a fixed fadeout/fadein plugin but honestly I SUCK at coding and even though I have a head full of ideas it's not gonna happen, unless some unlucky coder obeys my every word and does the job for me :)

Inviato Wed 19 Feb 03 @ 3:24 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)