Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: A third window to open a playlist!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

SalvaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
A third window where you can open up a saved playlist to drag and drop some songs of it in the active playlist.
This would be farout better than how it is now!.

A Dynamic Processor! Like in Ots-juke, Bpm studio or the partyplayer from xaudio.de

A better fade option take the on of xaudio.de, bpm studio or Mobiledj from http://www.telusplanet.net/public/gellis/mobiledj/

Inviato Thu 20 Feb 03 @ 8:46 am
You mean like that seriously messed up search/playlist subwindow in Winamp 3 where you can have several different playlists loaded (grouped as individual playlists) and switch over to searchresults (I really miss that old "press J, type partial name of track, Enter, DONE"-mode)?

Inviato Fri 21 Feb 03 @ 2:50 pm
SalvaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I don't now what you mean but i mean like in the Pro Mp3 players that you can rent in the Netherlands.

You wil have like three windows 1= the recordcase 2=the active playlist and 3=the personal playlist! in this window you can open your own personal playlist like "Salva's favorite Dance Classics" and from there you can drag and drop some songs to the active playlist.
This way you can make a few playlist with all your favorite mp3's this comes really handy when you have more users on one system.
All the Pro rental systems have it, so atomixmp3 needs it to.

Salva

Inviato Thu 06 Mar 03 @ 9:09 am
Uh I didn't switch to WinAmp3 just because of the missing 'J' key.

They really messed up winamp without that.

Inviato Wed 02 Apr 03 @ 11:23 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)