Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: History file

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

kurfuHome userMember since 2003
Pardon me if this has been addressed already.

In the older version of Atomix, the history file was created and updated as each track was played. This allowed me to view the history file while still in the middle of a set. I sometimes work shifts that go from happy hour until close.... We're talking TEN hours here! Of course songs will repeat in that amount of time. The ability to view the history file would allow me to see how long it has been since I last played a particular track.

Also... please include a time-stamp in the history file!

Thanks!
-John

Inviato Tue 11 Mar 03 @ 8:27 pm
this is still available its in your "atomixmp3" folder

Inviato Tue 11 Mar 03 @ 10:25 pm
kurfuHome userMember since 2003

Yes, I know.

But I would like to be able to view the history file from within Atomix while in the middle of a set. This was possible in the previous version via a button that looked like a pocketwatch.

-John

Inviato Wed 12 Mar 03 @ 2:50 pm
..and the history-file is, as I understand it, only saved when the session is over; it's never updated during a set so the possibility to view the tracks played earlier in an ongoing set isn't there at all.

I would LOVE to see a dynamic(=updated as often as needed) history-file and possibly even an option to save it in .csv-format (commaseparated values) or maybe even .xml since the XML-functionality is already present in Atomix (skinengine, languagefiles.. why not logs?)

Inviato Wed 12 Mar 03 @ 4:06 pm
ok sorry i miss understood

Inviato Wed 12 Mar 03 @ 7:32 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)