Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: A F**KING DYNAMICS PROCESSOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

SalvaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
DO I NEED TO SAY MORE!!!!!!!,

Salva

Inviato Fri 14 Mar 03 @ 4:00 pm
Do You Need To Swear?

Inviato Sat 15 Mar 03 @ 1:04 am
I totally agree. Read my comment in "Wish List" on "A Better Audio pipeline". I totally LOVE AtoMix MP3 but better audio is needed!

DJ Ozzie (Reg User)

Inviato Sun 16 Mar 03 @ 5:40 pm
well i am happy with how it is, but if it gets better then great :)
but why have that attitude?

DJ Walkers
(registered user)

Inviato Sun 16 Mar 03 @ 6:23 pm
because he 's been asking that same question for quiet some time. Without result :)
Still I agree with him. It does need improvement but hey, let's wait until VIRTUALDJ comes out.
(hopefully very soon)

GnoedeL

Inviato Mon 17 Mar 03 @ 7:38 pm
even though hes wanted it for ages!
this sort of attitude wont get him much further!

Inviato Mon 17 Mar 03 @ 7:45 pm
SalvaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Sorry for the attitude but i am asking for it for like 2,5 years now, and i now that there are many people who are behind the idee to build in a dynamic processor!.
And what do whe get a usseless new effect thing, a scratch thing etc. but if i would have the power to build a mp3 player first thing would be GOOD AND EQUAL SOUND.

I think that the team and the VIP members (Like DJ WALKER) don't now what is important for pro users!.

Two things suck big time in atomixmp3 and that is the AUTOFADE and the AUTOGAIN.

For mixing it's great, but do not take the risk to take a piss because automixmp3 can't handle autoplay!!!, last fridaynight i had to piss again in a bucket.
Now i use the software MobileDjSoftware when i have to take a piss.
O and at first MobileDj had the same problem, ONE MAIL TO THE DEVELOPER AND HE FIXED IT WITH THE DSP-PLUGIN AUDIOSTOCKER PRO!!!!!!

But again sorry a said the word F**KING, but i really think this subject needs some attension really soon.

And stop using Team Members and Vip Members because now it works like a burocratic thing everybody thinks that they now it better, and for the people who now it or have some good tips it's impossible to get in toch with the Developer.

Everybody who bought the software is a VIP MEMBER!, what the did WALKER do to get a so called VIP MEMBER status!!!!!!!.

Dynamic Salva

Inviato Wed 19 Mar 03 @ 12:11 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Salva we understand your request for this and I am sure that the software developer has considered it but remember AtomixMp3 is no been built to leave and walk away. The focus has been on the "live" DJ. Although it has features that may help or allow you to walk away it doesn't neccesarily mean that its the focus. By the way DJ Walkers gained his status by helping and offering constructive criticism not by bit**ing and complaining !

Inviato Wed 19 Mar 03 @ 8:30 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)