Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Hardware controller for Atomix??? Right Here ... Right Now....

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Pity that it's made by PCDJ though.......they've ditched the old Numark controller.
The Bumph says it will work with other softs "The new processor also allows the controller to interface with other digital mixing software (not that you'd be mad enough to ever need this)..." (cut and pasted from site)http://www.emissionuk.com/shop_hw.asp

You can buy the controller for 50 quid less if you don't want PCDJ though....Though at 249 quid its still a bit pricey for me especially as I have got my pc keyboard set up with some pretty nifty shortcuts (I'm not so sad as to want to "share"
them with other users though....

Inviato Sat 05 Apr 03 @ 10:54 pm
thats a nice controller!! i like it :D

Inviato Sun 06 Apr 03 @ 2:32 am
I found the link to PCDJ controller on Vestax's European site ....I guess they must be making it.... and why it's so expensive....(taking the piss)
There are entry level dual cd player mixer units out there at this price level !!

How about approaching Behringer ...

From what I've read on music production / dj hardware sites user reviews, and in DJ magazines it seems you get a lot more bang for your buck with their mixers (and a 3 year guarantee)
than some of the overpriced Big Name/Well Known established manufacturers...

I would be happy to pay £100 for a dedicated USB mp3 controller...

Inviato Mon 07 Apr 03 @ 8:12 pm
cypressPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I wouldn’t buy that if it were the last controller out there... If Atomix every do an external controller, then it will have to have to emulate vinyl. I.e. like the pioneer CDJ-1000 and CDJ-800's. Otherwise you may as well stick to your keyboard.

Inviato Wed 09 Apr 03 @ 4:16 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)