Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: List of Music to mix after the music A

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

kabensaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
With any hundreds of mp3 files in our hard disk, we spend most of our time in a party, looking for the right music in the right folder and so on.
But as anyone known, we use to mix always the same music together.
Therefore atomixmp3 should record and remember every mix that has been done and pop up a list of song that has been previously mixed between together.
But sometime, we mix the song A with the song C or D but most of the time with B.
AtomixMp3 should rank them.
In long term and with any mix, this feature should become a decision song selection tool.
I didn't sow this feature on any DJ software at the moment.
I am sure that many DJ’s will appreciate this feature.

At the same time Atomixmp3 should remember the cuepoint of every music.

Inviato Tue 08 Apr 03 @ 10:35 pm
That would be cool but it shouldn't be too intrusive, rather availble as an alternative playlist.
But I would like to make it a bit more controlled.. what if you test a few songs before you find the right one? Then you get 4-5 worthless suggestions for that song that you wouldn't want to try again, how about if you can some how indicate that "theses two fit well together, add (song A -> song B) to my suggestions-list"?

My guess it's too much work but it would REALLY help a lot :)

Inviato Thu 10 Apr 03 @ 11:52 am
If someone(pref attractive young woman heh heh) requests a (great in your opinion anyway) tune and you want to play it.....
and it won't fit into your mix (different tempo/musical genre) then you could really be radical and play it right from the beginning through to the end (if you have got an external fx box then ending the track with some deep dubby echo works well) ...fade into a special effect /spoken word/b-movie or cartoon soundtrack/ ambient loop/helicopter noise/radio crackle ect and back into your mix.
People will most likely stop dancing and stand around for a bit wondering what the fcuk you are going to do next (hopefully appreciating your choice of link)
Just try to think of it as a breakdown....(but more fun)

Listen to John Peel /Coldcut's Solid Steel show a few nights for examples of cool links..
Bangin Techno- wierd link- dub reggae
Hip Hop/Electro -wierd link -Punk Rock

You will be surprised at the reaction this can get ,especially at the end of your set or as your "please play just one more tune" once you have finished....
The only people who will think "thats not mixing he/she is shit"
will be other dj's and sad twats who don't dance anyways

Peace

Inviato Fri 11 Apr 03 @ 10:17 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)