Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: First gig with VDJ

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

myselfPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I am using VDJ for the first time this Saturday to do a 35th birthday party. I have now bought a PC-Cube, AMD 2500XP, 1gig ram, 2x 120gb hd, soundblaster audigy2 soundcard. I have been converting wav to mp3 for the last 3 months or so and are desperately trying to finish them in time. I have done all the necessary tweaking and am looking forward to it. I am sure I won't look back. It will be nice packing away at the end of the night and not having to put 100's of CD's away and in order. (I WILL have the cases of CD's and CD players in the trailer just in case tho!). I will fill you in on how the night went, next week. Fingers crossed!!

Inviato Wed 18 Feb 04 @ 1:25 pm
Good Luck! if all goes well its a great way to play!!

Inviato Fri 20 Feb 04 @ 6:31 pm
myselfPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Went well. PC and software held out well. I think we both were trying hard to listen for skipping and clicks....after what I've read on these forums....but there wasn't any. Very happy with this new way of dj-ing. We had lots of people coming up and asking about VDJ, they were intrigued....some people wanted to scroll through the list of tracks to see what we had or to see if they saw anything we wanted to play. They loved it ... we loved it.......(DJRick...we still had to pay for our own drinks...perhaps we've not got the hang of that yet).

Inviato Mon 23 Feb 04 @ 12:39 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)