Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: What's a good mixer to use with AtomixMP3

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

What would be a good externat mixer to use with AtomixMP3? Although you can use the keyboards and set it up anyway you like, it's not the feel I'm looking for.

As a DJ I would preffer something external like a mixer.

Any suggestions? I'm going to purchase but I'm waiting on VirtualDJ.

Inviato Thu 12 Jun 03 @ 2:35 am
cypressPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Im using a pioneer DJM-500 and love it... I can hook up decks on the spare channels.... mix vinyl to MP3 and vice versa. It all depends on how much you want to spend. I bought a basic 3 channel Gemini mixer to begin with, but soon found myself expanding on ideas....
My next project is to have another PC hooked up running Atomix and use all four channels to mix a variety of loops into my mixes....

Inviato Thu 12 Jun 03 @ 2:53 am
Hi everyone. If you want to use the mixer just to mix 2 tracks from Atomix, 2-channel mixer is enought. Try on this : Behringer VMX-200 and djx-400, Numark Matrix 2, Gemini FX-7000, Pioneer djm-300 and ahead.... But, if you want to use another sound device besides, like another cd player, loopers, groove machines, EFX processors, you should buy 3-4 channel mixer. It`s up to you.

Inviato Thu 12 Jun 03 @ 5:42 am
jukesyPRO InfinityMember since 2003
NUmark EM260 with KAOSS pad !!!!

Loads of fun !

Inviato Thu 12 Jun 03 @ 6:24 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I have had very good luck with several American Audio mixers. I bought the first one in an emergency, and expected to be disappointed... But it may be the best mixer I've owned. I've been pretty pleased with Numark Mixers over the years... But the American Audio mixer seems to have a fuller cleaner output.
I have 3 of them now.
The Numark is in my back-up back-up rack...

Inviato Thu 12 Jun 03 @ 6:41 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)