Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Does anyone play breaks with atomix?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

cypressPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Does anyone play breaks with atomix? Since it makes the beatmatch basically useless how do drop in tracks... usually you have to mix on the treble.... HELP!

Inviato Thu 12 Jun 03 @ 3:01 am
Just learn more about how to be a real dj. Atomix it`s just a professional tool, but it doesn`t mean that it can makes all for you. There is no miracle man. Try to mix according the beats and use the pitch like every regular pro-cd player.

Inviato Thu 12 Jun 03 @ 5:47 am
I don't mix breaks, but i do jungle and drum and bass which are similar. It definitely takes a lot more practice with anything that doesn't have a 4/4 house beat. I'm decent on atomix with these genres, but it's not natural. It's better mixing that on turntables. Most of the jungle or d&b I mix, I match up the snare. On a lot of songs, you will hear the snare on every other beat, or something close to that. there are some tho that are really hard to mix if the beat and snare are very irregular.

phatty720
dave

Inviato Thu 12 Jun 03 @ 5:32 pm
jukesyPRO InfinityMember since 2003
See my post below

http://www.atomixmp3.com/forum/display.html?topic=10821

It should make things clearer :-)

May I add to this however. If you can hear it in your mind what the track dropping in should sound like over the playing track even before you mix it in you should be able to work out whether when you start to mix it in whether it is too slow or to fast. A little trick I do is to actually hum/sing the tune over the playing one before I drop it in.

Inviato Thu 12 Jun 03 @ 6:19 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)