Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Loading Plugins...

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I was finally able to download some plugins (after having to install Netscape 4.7 to get it done) and I placed them in their appropriate folders in Atomix. When I load a new effect, the effects box I loaded to says empty. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

KB

Inviato Fri 13 Jun 03 @ 1:20 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Are you sure you loaded them correctly?

Inviato Sat 14 Jun 03 @ 6:25 am
And there's a certain process to this other than putting the .dll's in the effects directory and then selecting the effect you want to load? If I'm missing something here, please let me know. Looks pretty much like a no-brainer to me. As I stated earlier, once I select the desired effect, the effect application box says empty. Atomix does not do this with the effects that came with it. They load and display in the effects boxes properly. Still looking for an answer on this one.

Thanks

Inviato Thu 19 Jun 03 @ 5:03 am
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
Could you please give exact information about:
- what effects you're talking about, and
- how do you try to load them? (Maybe a stupid question, but it it possibke you're doing something wrong...)

Greetz, Ikke

Inviato Thu 19 Jun 03 @ 9:18 am
Ok, the effects are the brake spin-up and auto wah dowloaded from the effects plug-ins section of this site. I downloaded them and then put them in the atomix effects folder. To load the plugin I click on the effects button on the main screen of Atomix and this brings up the effects that are currently loaded and ready for use. I then click on the up arrow in the upper right hand side of the selected effects box. A window comes up that displays the available effects. I select an effect and then click on the open button. The box goes away and then the effects box says it's empty. I really can't be any more specific.

Inviato Fri 20 Jun 03 @ 3:05 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I wonder if for some reason you may have improper attributes assigned to them...
are they hidden?

Inviato Fri 20 Jun 03 @ 4:03 pm
hey do any of u people have the smart repeat v3 or any plug in, if u do could some kind person email it to me please
No Email Exchange please

Inviato Wed 16 Jul 03 @ 10:28 pm
why can't you put your email or ICQ adress here????

if anybody need any help or so contact me at

Inviato Thu 17 Jul 03 @ 5:53 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Inviato Fri 18 Jul 03 @ 1:33 am
Hi !!
I want to have some plugins to my atomixmp3 but i don't know how to do it. Can you explain me how to do this please.

Regards

Henri

Inviato Tue 19 Aug 03 @ 5:35 pm
DEMO Users are not allowed to download new effects (plugins). Purchase atomixmp3 and you can download all plugins you want :-)

Coyote

Inviato Tue 19 Aug 03 @ 6:50 pm
pls, How can i download the Effects ?

Inviato Fri 03 Oct 03 @ 9:47 pm
alsa7erHome userMember since 2003
pls .......... how can i download the effect!!!!!!

Inviato Wed 08 Oct 03 @ 9:41 am
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
djgadanfar and alsa7er: It's a bad idea to play with us like this.
Demo users --- CAN'T --- download effects. That's all.

Inviato Wed 08 Oct 03 @ 12:31 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)