Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: PROBLEMS LOADING VIRTUAL DJ

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

i have downloaded the virtual dj programme(demo)and it was ok for a few times. but after i used it 2 times it now doesnt load up right??? the screen is mostly dark and u can just make out the decks??? is as if the programme doesnt load properly??? anyone help?? it was ok at first? i have tried downloading again and again to see whether it installed wrong but its always the same? any ideas????

Inviato Mon 23 Feb 04 @ 7:40 pm
Maybe it's your screen resolution ? Try 1024x768

Inviato Mon 23 Feb 04 @ 10:09 pm
tried that mate!!! still no luck! half the screen loads and u can just make out the decks! its almost as if it only half loads the programme!!!

Inviato Mon 23 Feb 04 @ 10:44 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
What version?

Inviato Mon 23 Feb 04 @ 10:56 pm
re-install your videodrivers and install the latest version of Directx9 and use VDJ 1.08.
if that doesn't work, start with a fresh windows install.

in my opinion, your PC is heavily poluted.
cheers

Inviato Tue 24 Feb 04 @ 7:49 am
have done a fresh install! where do i get all the latest video drivers from then???? like direct x 9???

Inviato Tue 24 Feb 04 @ 5:00 pm
windows M E

Inviato Tue 24 Feb 04 @ 5:01 pm
For DirectX ---> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/directx/
Donwload DirectX 9b

I have been using Windows ME last year and it's the worse OS I use in my life (crashing anytime, blue screen ...) I suggest you to upgrade to XP, the best one!

Coyote

Inviato Tue 24 Feb 04 @ 6:28 pm
have downloaded directx 9 not made much difference! am on a fresh install of windows M E also how do i reinstall my video drivers????

please help its driving me mad!!!!!

Inviato Tue 24 Feb 04 @ 10:00 pm
To get the latest patches and hardware drivers visit

http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/

In my opinion one of the best things Bill has ever produced. Windows Me otherwise is one of the worst. If your hardware is good enough you better could upgrade to Windows XP, otherwise upgrade to Windows 2000 (Professional).

Good luck Ewout

Inviato Wed 25 Feb 04 @ 11:26 am
KingazHome userMember since 2004
I used the demo version and i'm now tryin to buy the full version cause i absolutely love it but i'd like to continue using the demo for another 20 dys. until i purchase the full version but it keeps saying 0 dys left when i uninstall and reload the demo..
What do i do about that.

Inviato Wed 25 Feb 04 @ 1:50 pm
KingazHome userMember since 2004
The demo version i downloaded is 1.08.... I'm tryin to purchase the full version cause i know the demo lacks some real great features....
tell me .... How will i be able to use a headphone while mixing.
Do i need another sound card??
I'm currently using sound blaster audigy2..

Inviato Wed 25 Feb 04 @ 1:57 pm
Kingaz,
I think you should create another post, while this is off topic. The demo could only be used for acouple of days. If you like the software, just buy it.
Your sound card is ok. You are able to use your headphone, but only in the full version.
Ewout

Inviato Wed 25 Feb 04 @ 4:32 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)