Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: cannot play wma files

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

purezhaPRO InfinityMember since 2008
i just bought some tracks from the new buymusic.com site but atomix cannot play these tracks. they are wma files, they play fine in windows media player and musicmatch jukebox. any help!!!

Inviato Fri 08 Aug 03 @ 9:40 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Download the latest windows media player 9 and all should be solved.

Inviato Fri 08 Aug 03 @ 10:10 am
Thanks DJ Homeboy
i have wmp 9 but would also like to play these tracks with atomixmp3. is there any thing i need to do to these files?

Inviato Fri 08 Aug 03 @ 7:15 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
To play wma files you must have Windows Media Player 9 installed.
Also, tell me what´s the bitrate of your songs?

Inviato Fri 08 Aug 03 @ 7:21 pm
Hi DJ Coco
the beat rate is 128kbps. is there a way for atomixMP3 to play these tracks? is there a way to convert them to mp3s?

Inviato Mon 11 Aug 03 @ 8:46 am
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yes, atomix should play your wma files.
A good freware to convert files is cdex
Search for it over the internet..

Inviato Mon 11 Aug 03 @ 8:05 pm
Hi DJ Coco
thanks for the freeware advice. cdex managed to convert my files to wav. one more question, how do you suggest i keep from scanning all windows wav files.

Inviato Wed 13 Aug 03 @ 8:27 am
i find it hard to believe that no one mentioned rightclickmp3...you can set your bitrate as high as 320 with one click...it converts wavs to mp3s and back...and it is EASY to use....no wondering "what do i do now?" it does it for you after you have set it up...right click on the wav/mp3 and click on what you want to do to it and its done...as simple as that.it is the most straight forward, non confusing program for sound conversion that i have ever seen...except atomix....both share 1st place as far as i am concerned.record with atomix into a wave and convert into an mp3 with rightclick...its easy as 1 2 3..if anyone trys it i would like to hear back on what they think

Inviato Mon 25 Aug 03 @ 3:26 am
sesin97Home userMember since 2003
Copied from the general forum:

I tried playing a .wma file and Atomix gave me an "error in MP3 file" message.

The WMA's work on my laptop but not on my desktop. I have WMP 9 on both so I don't know what the deal is with this. I swear they worked not too long ago. Any suggestions?

Note: the only reason I use WMA files is because they take up half the space with the same quality.

Inviato Mon 25 Aug 03 @ 6:21 pm
WMA huh?..........so how do we convert to WMA? this is a serious question so no joking around from you atomix guys that are full of knowledge ok? i know a lot but i don`t know it all......lol.........so would some know it all PLEASE answer me.........lol

Inviato Tue 26 Aug 03 @ 11:40 am
sesin97Home userMember since 2003
I use DB Power Amp to convert all my files. you can convert from WAV to MP3 to WMA9 and vice-versa.

I just don't understand why Atomix doesn't recognize the WMA9 files on my desktop but the same files on my laptop are okay on Atomix.

Inviato Tue 26 Aug 03 @ 3:04 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)