Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Qeuing music through MIC port

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi folks.

As a demo user, Im interested to know something.

IF i buy the full version, will I be able to plug a set of earphones into the microphone socket and hear music from either deck in the background via this socket so that I can queue appropoately / hear intro to song etc.

Kind regards
Dave

Inviato Wed 20 Apr 05 @ 2:24 pm
wow...a one word answer...the answer is......yes........lol...have fun

Inviato Thu 21 Apr 05 @ 3:05 am
nope........the answer is NO !!....i just read your post....the mic socket is the mic socket...you have to plug your headphones into the HEADPHONE socket. then follow the instructions that are in the configure section of your version of atomix.

Inviato Thu 21 Apr 05 @ 3:07 am
...regadless of the number of soundcards you have, will it work? I only have 1...

Inviato Mon 25 Apr 05 @ 10:18 am
with only one sound card yes it will work.plug your mic into the mic socket and then in atomix configure your sound card so you can preview what you have queued.

Inviato Tue 26 Apr 05 @ 1:28 pm
leahcimHome userMember since 2005
as far as I know, if you only have one soundcard, unless it's a surround card, your stuffed. to me, plugging headdies into a mic port will merely simulate a very crap microphone. get a - USB Soundblaster Audigy 2 NX - plugs right in works side by side with your stock card and makes monitoring possible. easy. good luck.

Inviato Mon 16 May 05 @ 7:03 am
wow.....i just read my posts here...i must have been sleep walking again when i posted them.....yeeeeesh...i can't blame illicit drugs because i don't use them.....lol

Inviato Mon 16 May 05 @ 9:41 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)