Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Attention Support Team

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello out there. I have a problem. After I paid for and downloaded the full version I decided to delete the trial version. However it appears, in my case anyway' that it deletes the entire program. Thus I am left with nothing having only used the full version for two hours. I have sent numerous emails to the support team with no replies (now ten days). I realize that the support team is probably very busy. But I sent my serial number 10 days ago. This should not be a big deal. Perhaps you should set up a special section that customers who need to re-download can go to. We are DJ's and as such have gigs to preform. It would be nice if we could use the tools we have purchased.It leaves a bad taste in ones mouth. You have my money and I have no software or support. I am now trying to get help from paypal to see if I can get my money back to re purchase the software. Help!!!v

Inviato Sun 19 Jun 05 @ 3:53 pm
here is another idea
go to start/search and type in atomixmp3_v23
see if anything comes up

Inviato Mon 20 Jun 05 @ 1:53 pm
Did not help but thanks anyway. All I got when I did that was get a lot of sites for illeagel cracks. It has now been 3 weeks without contact from the alleged support team. Very unacceptable. I have sort of given up and now just want my money back. I am doubtful that will happen. This is very sad a great program but anything is only as good as it's weakest link. And the customer support is terrible. But as they say "buyer beware!'

Inviato Wed 22 Jun 05 @ 5:25 pm
StokesHome userMember since 2004
I think they have given up developing Atomix, this is very sad. When I purchased Atomix I thought there would be constant updates and improvements. Been 2years and nothing done.... Don't like your chances of getting your money back. You should still have your password that atomix gives you. Download the trial version then use that password to unlock it. Problem solved.

Inviato Thu 23 Jun 05 @ 12:57 pm
Thanks I have downloaded the trial version but cannot find where I enter my password to onlock it. Please help me because there is no support with atomix.

Inviato Thu 23 Jun 05 @ 6:38 pm
you can't unlock the trial version...you have to get the s/n and the full version from the support team...when you install the full version it will ask you for the serial number before the program will even open up.once you type in the correct number, atomix will open up into a full working version.

Inviato Fri 24 Jun 05 @ 5:40 am
Thats what I thought. Now if I could only get the support team to read my 4 queries. Tomorrow it will be 3 weeks since I sent my first request for help. Has help always been this slow coming or have the just given up on atomix in favor of virtual?

Inviato Fri 24 Jun 05 @ 1:37 pm
Hi as I enter into my fourth week and fourth message to the support team I now turn my attention to whether there actually is a support time. Could some of the full members please post a reply to the following questions.

!. Have you ever had contact with someone from the support team recently?
2. How long did it take to receive that reply?
3. How recent was was it?

I have a feeling that this is being sold with no support and as such that should be pointed out. No matter how good the software or how reasonably it is priced if their is no support it is not worth it. Thanks

Inviato Sun 26 Jun 05 @ 6:30 pm
About one month ago i found out the cd i had burned my atomix to was missing.That was after i had to do a reformat and went to reinstall atomix. I posted my problem here and within 4 days had all my stuff again...password and full version. So i do not understand why it is taking so long for you to get help. e-mail me at

robert_6@sympatico.ca

and maybe i can help you out.

Inviato Sun 26 Jun 05 @ 9:09 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)