Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Maya 44 USB Asio Drivers reinstall

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Recently, I'm consistently losing timecode signal and have to reinstall the Asio Drivers (v 2.5). It works right away after I reinstall. This happens sometimes in the middle of playing, other times when I first turn on the system. I recently started downloading from i-tunes again but I can't say I've isolated the problem to...use i-tunes and lose asio drivers.

Has anyone come across this before? Very clean laptop system, use norton and adware consistently, 1 gig ram 2.4 ghz, etc.

Inviato Tue 02 Aug 05 @ 10:10 pm
Anyone, Anyone??? Bueller, Beueler? (alright I forget how to spell his name and I know it's a U.S thing)
These forums are so good someone must have had this happen.

Inviato Wed 03 Aug 05 @ 3:56 am
hmm.. weird. haven't experienced that myself. The bundled driver version was 2.5.0, but on the webpage you can download 1 newer driver, 2.5.5. Are you using the latest? That's all I could come up with, maybe it helps.

Inviato Wed 03 Aug 05 @ 9:04 am
I've had the same problem on reboot like 3-4 times, I had to reinstall the drivers for Maya USB also. I never had and never will have iTunes, so that is not the reason for it...

I will try the newer drivers and see what happens...

Inviato Thu 04 Aug 05 @ 7:34 pm
e-motion, thanks for the response. I'm glad I'm not crazy. I haven't had a chance to try the newer drivers yet but haven't had a problem in about a week. I will try them soon as well and post if it fixes.

Inviato Thu 04 Aug 05 @ 9:21 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)