Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Virtual DJ and my modified XBOX - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

and yes,, i am doing all the work i can right now to get $$$, but im in so much debt, it might take a few weeks, i was planning to get the full version first... i didnt say anywhere in here, i want my xbox modded asap, i was planning on doing that like next year... you draw your self to too many conclusions lopez

Inviato Tue 16 Aug 05 @ 7:15 pm
it's about 5 minutes I'm listening to my VDJ broadcast.
I am going home and in the morning I will report if it ever disconnected.

I am broadcasting 128kbit OGG and listening to it in winamp.
Therefore VDJ's main volume is set to the minimum to not hear both VDJ and winamp.

Hope You will trust that it works then in full, it's limitation of demo, like complaining my new car is not working enymore, I ran out of fuel :-).

And regarding my very bad detective skills, i was just wondering about modding, i know that U have x-box. And you were so excited that it looked like you want to have modded right now.

Ok, we all trust that you try to get some $$$ (please don't rub the BANK :-) )

but try to understand that many of us has sucessfully running their config and will not install demoes
to test if you can use feature x and feature Y. Get it now ?

Just can test, if what you want, works in full.
Anyway regarding your skipping problem is something other .... it should work and is probably a problem of your pc, that is possible to solve somehow, try to move your soundcard to different PCI slot.
It helps sometimes. You can also have your CPU bad. I worked at computer repair shop.
All was ok except of sound skipping in games and graphics was a little corrupted but only in 3d.
I changed almost ALL, even a power supply. And the only thing that i was not suspecting was
CPU, I changed the same type but other piece and it works ok.

I thought CPU is good and PC runs, or is BAD and pc won't work. This half state was sopmething new.

So let's forget your broadcast problems sincu you'll be full and let's try to solve your skipping problem in other thread.

Nice day to all.

Inviato Tue 16 Aug 05 @ 7:44 pm

Inviato Tue 16 Aug 05 @ 8:14 pm
16 hours and is still playing

Inviato Wed 17 Aug 05 @ 12:01 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Brennan, the post your mention... the problem was the router configuration and not VDJ.

I don't have ANY problem broadcasting and many other too (Lopez is probe in it).

Again, need more help? Buy the product and help us all, so we don't have to figure out what weird problem you have with your illegal version...

Inviato Wed 17 Aug 05 @ 7:05 pm
trial, and i posted this before they solved that problem, and i have a router, so thats probably mine too

Inviato Wed 17 Aug 05 @ 7:33 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
brennan your posting like a madman!, I can't keep up with it!, i'm getting tired.., either i'm old or your going through puberty, I think it's the latter :).

Inviato Wed 17 Aug 05 @ 7:36 pm
i dont understand, you need to keep up with everything i say? and why would puberty make me post alot, it makes no sense

Inviato Wed 17 Aug 05 @ 7:52 pm
i haven't been on the forum for some while (sorry.. LOADS of work ;)
if i'm not mistaking, you can see my contact-details in my profile.

otherwise.. send me a message via my own forum: www.djcannonball.nl/forum
i get paged when there are messages. The VDJforum doesn't have a checkbox "send me an email notification on replies", mine does :-P

Inviato Wed 31 Aug 05 @ 6:00 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
brennan 11, broadcasting worked fine on my cracked version, you have to download the shoutcast server from nulsoft.com if you want to use it.

Inviato Wed 31 Aug 05 @ 9:05 pm
cracked versions of VDJ :-S get rid of them dude.
respect the authors!

Inviato Thu 01 Sep 05 @ 11:28 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)