Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: metal?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

NebulaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I'm just curious, Does anyone else spin metal here? Spineshank, Fear Factory, SOAD, Rammstein kinda stuff...

... Or am i the only one

Inviato Sat 13 Aug 05 @ 11:58 pm
yep, look in my topic, called hiphop+radio=????? i remeber someone saying they did

Inviato Sun 14 Aug 05 @ 12:23 am
Metal, for the most part is not really danceable music. Since most DJs are playing for a dance floor, you're probably not gonna find a lot of DJs who play metal while DJing. Most of the clubs around here would certainly have empty dance floors if they did play metal.

Inviato Sun 14 Aug 05 @ 4:56 am
Yeah, it was me who said they mix metal.

But what about rock/metal clubs. The nearest club to me does a variety of theme nights, such as 60s 70s 80s, r&B/hip hop and a metal night once a week. Also in manchester/liverpool i can name a few rock/metal clubs.

I see what youre saying anewsome, but metal is danceable, just to the right crowd

Inviato Sun 14 Aug 05 @ 10:25 am
Hm.. I know some clubs in Stockholm that plays rock/metal and similar genres. Not using VDJ though..

Inviato Sun 14 Aug 05 @ 5:23 pm
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hi ...
as you can read in my blog, i play metal...i'm a metalfreak..can't get it hard enough..
the last band i played was obituary. Not saying anything to you guys ..but that is real real hard and heavy.

Inviato Mon 15 Aug 05 @ 4:01 am
So i am not alone.... lol

Inviato Mon 15 Aug 05 @ 8:12 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)