Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: djjb please

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hey i saw in your blog what you did to your keyboard, and i think its awseoem, but im wondering how you got the keys to look so good, did you have stickers or what, how did you write all that down?

Inviato Wed 17 Aug 05 @ 3:30 am
bump

Inviato Wed 17 Aug 05 @ 8:11 pm
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hey brennan..
i use normal tape for that. normal tape is even the sice of my buttons, zo it fits well..
btw...the shortcuts in my blog are a little old now (still have to update that one)

Inviato Thu 18 Aug 05 @ 6:27 am
what did you use to write down all the little numbers and stuff, how did you get it so pefect, for example the exit loop one,

Inviato Thu 18 Aug 05 @ 6:21 pm
please explain in detail

Inviato Fri 19 Aug 05 @ 1:28 am
bump

Inviato Fri 19 Aug 05 @ 6:09 am
bump

Inviato Fri 19 Aug 05 @ 5:28 pm
brennan...

if you want you can copy my bmp files in my blog and use them.
i created this with the standard windows paint.

Inviato Sat 20 Aug 05 @ 6:07 am
i see, i dont think i can see your entire blog because im not a liscensed member,

Inviato Mon 22 Aug 05 @ 4:41 am
try again. I changed the blog

Inviato Mon 22 Aug 05 @ 10:40 am
Whats the blog addy?

Inviato Mon 22 Aug 05 @ 11:22 am
Raw-Bear
you don't see the difference cause u are a home-edition-user

Inviato Wed 24 Aug 05 @ 7:09 am
I really dislike this rating system. I have been in and out of this field for over 34 years now. Does that make me more qualified or less?. There are a lot of DJs out there now who I do not hold a match to. Also there are a lot who will never be as good as I am and I feel that I am on the lower end of "Knows what they are doing" scale.

This thing about home edition and pro user is crap. Just because I use mine at home does not make me any less qualified than any one else.

So I ask again, you have a blog. Whats the web address of it? Or can I not look because I am not a so called "Pro"

Inviato Wed 24 Aug 05 @ 10:22 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Raw-Bear I known what are you talking about. I'm mixing since 1979... But I have to start here from cero (like all here). The rating system is only to known what program we have and how much we have help others and be active in the forum. That's all.

The AtomixMP3 it's great, but some things are for VDJ users and some others to everyone.

To have access to the blog of djjb you most click in his name and that's all.

Smile!

Inviato Wed 24 Aug 05 @ 9:27 pm
Thankyou. I now understand about the blog thing. I just needed more info. 1979 huh...6 yrs short of me...Awesome to know some of us old guys are still out there...i have a pal who is 58 and still can do a mean mix.....lol

Inviato Thu 25 Aug 05 @ 1:36 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

The first thing to take you to another star is to upgrade your current AtomixMP3 to VDJ. I remember that you couldn't rise as a AtomixMP3 user.

I start mixing when I was 15. I start as a DJ in 1980 (I have to learn first!) and since then I known this art. In this community are many others like me, Coyote for example start in 1978. :-)

Inviato Thu 25 Aug 05 @ 2:06 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Similar here, i started at 1982 and i was 15 then...

Inviato Thu 25 Aug 05 @ 2:29 pm
i'm one of the old guys to...
started arround the 80's.
used tapedecks and turntables (build-in lenco's)

Inviato Sat 27 Aug 05 @ 7:24 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)