Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Thanks Virtual DJ!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know of the great time VDJ afforded me last night.
Had a gig djing hiphop/rnb for the incoming freshmen crowd at my university. Thanks to virtual dj, i was able to perform mixes that amazed regular djs (2 of them came up to me during the party telling me how impressed they were, and one of them was a prominent dj in my state). I think i got 2 sales for Virtual dj :). 2xp10's and an external mixer work GREAT for my style of music (external mixer opened up new possiblites over using hercules console for a mixer). Saturday I will be doing a bigger event with a projector for my video mixing (which 3.1 is GREAT for). I hadnt had a crowd cheer for me while djing like that before. Honestly it was a bit intoxicating (you can tell im semi new to the dj-ing game). So to the undecided, yes virtual dj can handle major events.

All i need from the support team now is to improve the scratching/timestreching sound (although it sounds fine to me, but better is well.. better), and fix the invalid skin file error.

Does anyone else get that invalid skin file thing? (sometimes it just starts giving that error on startup after shutting down normally the previous time, and requires a reinstall to fix).

Inviato Thu 18 Aug 05 @ 1:55 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
BlackGold,

Congrats on your success. I can tell about your skin trouble. But surely someone will do.

Keep Spinning!

Inviato Thu 18 Aug 05 @ 3:43 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I love it when someone comes along and confirms what us regulars preach, but theirs normally this thing about "real" DJ'ing, what could be more real than virtual DJ?...

Inviato Thu 18 Aug 05 @ 3:00 pm
Good to hear the feedback blackgold9

And VDJ will continue to develope.. ;) hang on.. :)

Inviato Fri 19 Aug 05 @ 12:31 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)