Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: DAC 3

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi guys, i´ve just ordered a DAC 3 as it was only 70 quid more than the dac 2 and I prefer the size of those wheels, does anyone out there use one of these with virtual dj ? If so can you let me what you think of it and how to set it up etc ? I assume the Dac 2 plugin will work for now

Inviato Thu 18 Aug 05 @ 7:33 pm
TileTomPRO InfinityMember since 2017
Some of us saw the first DAC-3 controllers at the DJ Expo held this week in Atlantic City, NJ.
Actually, there were only two of them at the show, and neither of them were in the Virtual DJ
booth. They were controlling other software. One of the major differences between the 2 and the newer 3 is that the interface on the 3 is USB, while the interface on the 2 is serial with an internal serial to USB converter used. The jog wheels are much better on the DAC-3. I've got one ordered myself.
If it doesn't work well with VDJ, it will be put up for sale.

Inviato Thu 18 Aug 05 @ 11:05 pm
Quote from the PCDJ Site ....

" DAC-3's ARE HERE.. We are packing and Shipping across the Uk, we have had pre-orders for about 90% of the current stock, so we only have a few left now. But all orders are now been shipped. You are now required to pay off all residuel money and delivery will be sent next day "

I guess that means I will get it monday ? - I will let all who are interested in the DAC-3 with VDJ know how I get on, probably by createing a blog. Any suggestions on how to set up the midi-mapping will be very appreciated

Inviato Fri 16 Sep 05 @ 5:19 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)