Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Is It Possible To Replicate This TT stunt

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

vpcdjHome userMember since 2004
with or without the TCV

Turn off the turn table and move the vinyl backwards...

so that it sounds like the tt is off slowing down the vinyl [to stop] but backwards.

the TT users know what im talkin about. its usually used to get out of a tt scratch stunt.
http://rapidshare.de/files/4404449/this_stunt.mp3.html

if not thats an idea for a plug-in.

Inviato Fri 26 Aug 05 @ 11:41 pm
You can do this with TCV or TCCD

Inviato Sat 27 Aug 05 @ 3:21 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
hehe, anewsome he tell us if we can replicate without TCV or TCCD also... I think is possible, but I couldn't do it ;-), another more experience fellows are able to do it.

This could be done NOW like anewsome said.
Without TCVs or TCCDs, the plug-in fellows most build it. (or maybe you could do it vpcdj, with time and the FULL version, surely made it)
(When are you going to purchase VDJ? you find some plug-ins really awesome).

Inviato Sat 27 Aug 05 @ 3:49 am
dj_cashPRO InfinityMember since 2004
...and if u don't have the full version u can't download plug-ins :D

hope to c ya as a "prof. edition" user soon... :)

Inviato Sat 27 Aug 05 @ 6:16 pm
good to hear it can be done at least with the TCV.
can the xp-10 do it? (for xp-10s price it should be able to do this basic stunt)
or any other hardware controller that can do this?

im really interested in that other one with the 2 platters. im not sure what its called but i know it has drivers for traktor and vdj. (and traktor people in its forum are complaining about bugs) xp-10s r not even an option right now.
-----
things r kinda tight for me right now. really tight. any little money on my hand disappears. but out of respect for the dj industry, this program and this company i hope i'll get it before end of year.

im a fallen dj lol. i once was .. well i am still a neighborhood celebrity. too much drama with family and financial situations. and personal organization.

Inviato Sat 27 Aug 05 @ 10:02 pm
I wish you the best vpvdj so you can get money into your pockets soon.

I recommend you first buy VDJ, second 4 TCVs (if you have TTs) or TCCDs (If you already have CD Players), then go for DAC-2 or 3. If you have space needs (little space) go for XP10 but it will cost you more.

Best for you!

Inviato Sun 28 Aug 05 @ 2:51 am
NebulaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
@ acw_dj: Why would he need 4 tcvs? I'm just curious...

Inviato Sun 28 Aug 05 @ 4:18 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
For backup.. maybe, i have 4

Inviato Sun 28 Aug 05 @ 4:47 pm
Apopsis is right, is for backup.

The vinyls could loose their sound quality after they are used over and over. In sometime we have to change this TCVs (If we do scratch with heavy weight in our cartridge, the vinyls last less time).

If you pay for 2 TCVs you will be charge for "shipping" these products. It's the same price if Atomix send you 2 or 20 TCVs, so I find better to have more than only 2 TCVs, and have and extra time to order new ones when I have to drop one used TCV.

Inviato Sun 28 Aug 05 @ 6:41 pm
IMO at this point the Kontrol Dj controller makes more sense than the XP-10s. but what i really just want to pay for on a hardware controller is the spinning platter that looks professional. at this point i wouldnt want nothing more. everything else im more comfortable with the keyboard.

if vdj could support 2 keyboards (ps2 and USB) and able to recognize them as different that would be nice. where by the T keys on both keyboards being assigned different commands.

that clip was from this mix: www.djsynystr.com/Hot2Death someone with TCV to step up with their mix.

Inviato Sun 28 Aug 05 @ 8:27 pm
the mix is not done by me btw.

Inviato Sun 28 Aug 05 @ 11:02 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Quote :
If you pay for 2 TCVs you will be charge for "shipping" these products. It's the same price if Atomix send you 2 or 20 TCVs, so I find better to have more than only 2 TCVs, and have and extra time to order new ones when I have to drop one used TCV.

Not exactly, shipping charges are computed first using the delivery country. As we're using different kind of packaging for shipping To Europe than to Worldwide, we can send different amount of vinyls for the same shipment fees. That explains that for some destination you will pay same price for 1x to 10x (and more) vinyls :)

Inviato Mon 29 Aug 05 @ 8:06 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)