Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Drag & drop to move/copy files in the browser...

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Yes ...this common function is missing from the virtualdj browser.
You can drag songs to the playlist and the players but not to the folders in left (to move or copy them).
I have my folders based in genres, and very often i move songs that are somehow in the wrong directory, or copy songs from temporary folders to my main library.
I have to use the windows explorer but then the search database in virtualdj is missing tracks and needs update OR i use the [right click] copy/move commands wich is a pain... because you have to scrool and click and scrool... until to find the target folder everytime...

I believe you agree it is a good request, to be on the top of the team's todo list..

PS. What is amazing in virtualdj, ...you can even move songs "on the fly" (the song that play for the crowd) because vdj play it from the memory.

Inviato Sat 27 Aug 05 @ 3:43 am
good idea

Inviato Sat 27 Aug 05 @ 6:24 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Yes i agree with you apopsis. VDJ needs some more stuffs in its browser, in order to do all the apropreate functions with your music library. Id3tag needs also to be updated. The known plug-in is not enough (very poor, nedds more searching options)

Inviato Sun 28 Aug 05 @ 12:18 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
and not to forget, that many experienced users os VDJ use external mixers and vinyl or CD Players which leaves screen of VDJ only with a few FX and Loops features amng with the browser. So once again browser should be updated in next version.
thanks

Inviato Sun 28 Aug 05 @ 12:21 am
djachiPRO InfinityMember since 2005
You have my vote on that too... Filemanager needs to be more usefull...

Inviato Sun 28 Aug 05 @ 10:50 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Agreed, the same for the effects too.

Inviato Tue 30 Aug 05 @ 4:43 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
interesting.. =)

Dj Nikki

Inviato Wed 31 Aug 05 @ 4:12 pm
dj_cashPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I like that... perfect :)

Inviato Wed 31 Aug 05 @ 9:38 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
I'm glad you like it, its not only a good idea, it is time saving,
Copy/move files from the browser, and the search database updated automatically.

Inviato Thu 01 Sep 05 @ 3:45 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)