Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: beatmatch problem

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I haven't been on the forum is a long time mainly because I haven't have any problems,that is until now. I upgraded from 2.06 to 3.1. My question is has anyone had any problems with the beat match in 3.1. I used the upgrade at my club and found that every song I brought into the player "beatmatched". I call my self disabling these features and everythingelse and it still "beatmatched". Go any ideas?

Inviato Mon 29 Aug 05 @ 12:54 am
It is possible you may have accidentaly right-clicked the "Beat Match" button, which automaticaly activates the beat-lock function (puts all tracks in synch by default).

Try right-clicking the "Beat Match" (star) button again, which should disable the beat lock function.

If this doesn't solve the problem, I don't see what else could do the trick.

Internodal.

Inviato Mon 29 Aug 05 @ 1:01 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
djchicago - You say you disabled them, was this after you upgraded? The upgrade does reset some of the General and Fame Settings. Might want to go back through your settings. As for the previous poster, internodal; the beat match dis-engages completely with a close and reopen of the software, unless the settings are set in config.

So, djchicago; check your settings in config.

cstoll

Inviato Mon 29 Aug 05 @ 1:15 am
ok I'll try that and see if that solves the problem, Ill let u know

Inviato Wed 31 Aug 05 @ 8:07 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)