Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Anyone can help a newbie here?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Using Vdj to mix techno and eurodance. But i haf a prob and need help from pros here.. Every song have different Bpm (Beats Per Minute.). But how much Bpm shud i increase or decrease in order for the "Flipping Double" to work well or rather shud i say work correctly. Cause sum songs i have mixed are those that i think i got the bpm settings right by luck. But for many other songs. The flipping double just don't sound right. The beat doesnt match. Its either going too fast or too slow. Can anyone help?

Inviato Mon 29 Aug 05 @ 9:00 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Which version of VDJ are you useing?

Inviato Mon 29 Aug 05 @ 9:21 pm
Read Dj-In-Norway's mixing tips in the Mixing section of the forums. All the answers that you are looking for are in that section of the Virtual Dj site.
Take Care.

Inviato Tue 30 Aug 05 @ 6:45 am
Using Vdj 2.0. Old but enuf for my mixing standard. Ok i shall go study that section. Thx alot pple..

Inviato Tue 30 Aug 05 @ 8:35 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
That's strange Hanshiro, because if you bought VDJ it would be apparent in your profile, so maybe your bought the Ejay version, if so can you enter your serial into your profile.

Then you'll have rights to recieve limited support.

Inviato Tue 30 Aug 05 @ 8:41 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)