Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Drop and drag from one deck to other

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
a feature i'd like to see is the ability to drop and drag from one deck to the other, rather then have to go back to the list and find the track again, sometimes i mix one track and into another and then want to go back to the 1st song but i have gone into a different folder, i know you can set favorites but that would seem easier.

Inviato Tue 06 Sep 05 @ 3:27 pm
vpcdjHome userMember since 2004
nice feature. tho when u load a song it does load on the playlist too. so just go to the playlist and get it from there. if u dont want to search for it.

Inviato Tue 06 Sep 05 @ 8:39 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
i guess thats close enough, but still have to drop to a list/folder

Inviato Tue 06 Sep 05 @ 9:07 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
To get played songs to go into the play list, be sure to have the 'recycle' icon highlighted to the left of the playlist. This list can get lengthy too by the end of the night, so periodically click the "sparkling record' icon to get rid of all the songs you already played. I agree it's not quite intuitive as your drag & drop request (which I also requested a couple months back) but I have learned to deal with it the way it is and it's not too bad once you get used to it.

Inviato Fri 09 Sep 05 @ 3:59 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)