Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Ejay Dj Mix Station 3

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi.

Does anyone know which version of Virtual DJ this comes with and whether it's the full version or just a trial version which i'll then have to go any pay more for?

I don't really want mix station, but it appears that V-DJ is cheaper when bought with Mix Station and I want to be able to use the timecoded vinyls (are those any good aswell?).

Thanks.

Spyke.

Inviato Sun 11 Sep 05 @ 4:06 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Please examine the product comparison carefully:
http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html

In short the Eey mixstation versions are "lite" versions, or basic versions.

The version from the web site is the proffesional version, which allows you to use a mixer, timecodes, controllers, download effects etc, this is the version you would use for a semi proffesional-proffesional set-up, either at home or in a club.

The mixstation version is just a begginers tool, although also sporting alot of the features of VDJ, it doesn't allow you to download new updates, which you DO get OFTEN with Virtual DJ.

If you buy mixstation and decide to upgrade to Virtual DJ, you do get a discount.

Personally, if I were you i'd go for virtual DJ from this site, unless your a real novice?, with no intentions of useing DJ hardware or going proffesional?.

Inviato Sun 11 Sep 05 @ 4:13 pm
i examined the product comparison carefully and decided the mixstation version sucks.

Cheers.

Inviato Sun 11 Sep 05 @ 4:16 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Exactly ;).

Inviato Sun 11 Sep 05 @ 4:19 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)