Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: How to configure my sound card?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

ChainzHome userMember since 2005
I have a sound card 5.1 and it has 2 lines out and a MIC, I want to configure it so that I can switch between the two tracks that I want to play. For example I'm playing a track on the right desk and I can hear it through my stereo, I'm also playing a track in the left desk but I'm hearing it through my head phones and when I decide to switch between them I can do that with the crossfader and now I can hear the right desk in my headphones and the left desk through my stereo

Inviato Tue 13 Sep 05 @ 11:12 pm
How can you do that with a demo version ???

Inviato Tue 13 Sep 05 @ 11:15 pm
Well a friend of mine has the full version

Inviato Tue 13 Sep 05 @ 11:17 pm
I'm reading the users guide, there it's writen that in the midle of the sound cards settings are the head phones and I can configure them to do exactli what I want but when I choose my sound card and for example the left output VIRTUAL DJ STPS PAYING!!! Can you please tell me what am I doing wrong ?

Inviato Tue 13 Sep 05 @ 11:41 pm
Hi,

Your problem comes from your 2.00 cracked version installed on your computer and not from your "friend" version. A full and legal version don't have this kind of problem.

We are sure you understand we don't help to fix a problem when it come from a bad version

Regards

Inviato Tue 13 Sep 05 @ 11:50 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)