Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Can't find the Download area

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello There! I purchased Virtual DJ about 2 weeks ago on my home computer. This gave me a chance tgo practice with it and use it until i had the chance to update my DJ computer.

Now that I got my DJ computer updated, I am ready to install the software onto this computer. The problem is, i can't find anywhere on the site where you can download the software after you purchased it already.

Any link or help would be great. You will see that I am already a user of the product.

Inviato Thu 15 Sep 05 @ 2:40 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
You didn't save your install from the first computer?

Now you need a full install reload of your account, contact eservice.

Inviato Thu 15 Sep 05 @ 2:59 am
Why does your name look familiar??

Are you on DJCHAT??

Anyways, I never thought about that. I'll look now and see. Usually i just check the install button so it installs it automatically for me, so now I will have to figure out where it is.

Inviato Thu 15 Sep 05 @ 3:41 am

Inviato Thu 15 Sep 05 @ 4:33 am
If you are a licensed user then why can't they keep the download link available to the user when they log in to the site? Every other company lets paid users re-download software direct from their site...so why can't these guys?

Inviato Thu 15 Sep 05 @ 11:51 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Yes, Chat is one of my watering holes Thump.
Create a folder on your desktop and tag it "VDJ Install and Lic".
When you dl installs, save it to there and when there is a major release like 3.1 burn a copy to cd.

Bergman, that is a good question I guess, others have current installs readily available all you need is your licence code to make it work. But, i'm sure there is a reason for it.

Inviato Thu 15 Sep 05 @ 12:29 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)