Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Can anyone help?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I have been using vdj for ages now - but now ive finally registered/bought this amazing software (WHOOOO!), but i would like to change my username on here, as the e-mail i used to buy the software is the same one i was registered with previously. Is it possible to change my username?

thanks

Inviato Tue 15 Nov 05 @ 7:09 pm
Welcome,
you could contact e-service ta ask for renaming your profile.
Ewout

Inviato Tue 15 Nov 05 @ 7:51 pm
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
welcome amongst us. very good move :)

Inviato Tue 15 Nov 05 @ 8:48 pm
Thankyou. Just to say that if it wasn't for all the people swarming this community with ideas and support for each other then i don't know if I would have bought into it, ive learnt so much from this community which i have been following for years. Just to give respect to this whole community, who without I know this software wouldn't be nearly what it is. Not to take away any credit from the development team either. Hopefully now i can add to the community now.

Re-Evolution

Inviato Tue 15 Nov 05 @ 8:59 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
It's really good to have you here mate, take it easy.

Inviato Tue 15 Nov 05 @ 9:07 pm
welcome as a full member ;)

Inviato Tue 15 Nov 05 @ 9:28 pm
Welcome. Welcome.

MS

Inviato Wed 16 Nov 05 @ 1:52 am
MalekoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Welcome :)

Inviato Wed 16 Nov 05 @ 1:18 pm
e-services won't change my username, they say i have to use the one i signed up with ages ago (like a few years). I think now that i've bought the software allowing me to have a new username isn't a biggie to ask like. :-(

Inviato Thu 17 Nov 05 @ 7:45 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
It's just one of those things, It's an ID thing, no one is allowed to change their names, not even suppor team, we're all in it together (whether we like our names or not) LOL.

Inviato Thu 17 Nov 05 @ 7:47 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)