Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Virtual dj stories

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Does anyone have any good or stange stories using vdj? If so I'd love to hear them :) How about the first show you ever did? This should be a fun post. I have plenty myself, but I'll save them for last ;)

Inviato Wed 16 Nov 05 @ 6:36 am
My first gig was in a big cottage 10 miles from my city in some ski centre during summer where people from surrounding willages came and also from the near city. I was taking over a job there.

Party was quite good, it took me a while to let people understand that
"Ok but i'll play it later means what it means and it gets playd probably"
and it doesnt mean "ok ok, go away".

Some girls went around just having fun on the dancefloor, going askin songs, smiling
and btw. near the end they asked if i could take (2) them to the willagge.
(they knew that speakers and lights were there residential and hope that car will not be full).

I smiled and tell them i think I cannot carry both of you, but we will try....

Also the guard was hoping to take a lift down :-)

you can imagine how was (not even the girls wondering) when the bargirl closed the cottage

a got out only with my rucksack with the console, notebook and headphones hanging on the holder and pushing my bicycle by me. Okay i took one of the girls on the front driving stick....

But it was funny for me to see their faces of a crazy DJ that came with rucksack on the bike ....

But I was ok, the way back is all downhill so i took me about 30 minutes.

Next time nobody aksed for a lift :-)

The owner changed and before the winter season i stopped to play there.

Inviato Wed 16 Nov 05 @ 12:58 pm
ok my first was over here in iraq, we were having a company "mandatory fun day" we had all types of events, boxing, basketball, x-box (halo 2 my team one lol), weapons breakdown races etc... well a few of the guys here use a cracked version of vdj (i know i know i have tried to get them to purchase) well there is one guy who challenged me to a little "remix contest" so of course the entire company was there eating and stuff when he started with a lets go remix he was making on the fly. it wass pretty good. i busted out with the lil flip beat from "what it do" and threw the acapella from memphis bleek's "the one" anyway i won and got nothing for it except for the respect. when he came and asked me how i did all the effects like slide loop etc i told him i can only help "licensed users" lol

he will come around when he realizes all the effect and samples i have, he cant get lol

Inviato Wed 16 Nov 05 @ 1:05 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)