Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Professional vs. Home vs. Full levels vs VIP

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Can someone please explain the different "levels" of membership? I see from my profile that I am a professional user - level 2. Is this higher or lower than full level?

By the way, I think VDJ is the best thing since sliced bread. It has never failed on me or locked up like other software I have tried. I have attempted to lock it up by switching songs quickly and pressing loops, samples and other buttons and the software has NEVER failed.

Virtual DJ = OUTSTANDING product. I am happy I found and paid for my copy!

Inviato Thu 17 Nov 05 @ 3:26 am
A Home User is a person that purchased the light version of VDJ. A Professional User is a Full User or quite simply a person who purchased the VDJ program. An Experienced Professional User is a full user that has some knowledge of the software and helps others on the Forum. A VIP is a full user that has even more knowledge and helps even more people. A Ultra-VIP is someone with even more knowledge and even more helpful. and it goes from there to a Moderation Team to a Support Teamer to an Internal Teamer to Corporate Department Teamer...

MS

Inviato Thu 17 Nov 05 @ 3:57 am
WOW! I think I will stay at my current "low" peon professional user level. Maybe after a year or so of using VDJ, I can work my way up the VDJ user ladder. Thanks DJ Maddsound!

Inviato Thu 17 Nov 05 @ 4:15 am
Or you can pay me $500 and I'll help get you up the VDJ ladder quickly. lol

Good luck with the software, it's great!

Inviato Thu 17 Nov 05 @ 4:34 am
$500? I was going to offer $750 but since you only want $500. (just kidding.) I don't think anyone needs good luck with this software. It is so user friendly that even my 4 year old gets on the computer and listens to music. I don't think I have ever been this satisfied with a computer program I purchased.

Inviato Thu 17 Nov 05 @ 1:39 pm
Welcome as a full member wilhelmd :)

happy to hear that you think VDJ is the best since sliced bread....hehe

Inviato Thu 17 Nov 05 @ 1:58 pm
vpcdjHome userMember since 2004
u guys overcharge. pay me just $149 and i'll get u up the ladder.

Inviato Thu 17 Nov 05 @ 3:44 pm
or 50$ for climbing a rope LOL

Inviato Thu 17 Nov 05 @ 11:30 pm
Thanks for the super welcome everyone! The $50 rope deal is looking pretty good so far.

I was reading some other posts. I can't believe some people are complaining about the cost of VDJ. And others are using "cracked" versions...I just don't understand. It looks like the piracy support folks can pinpoint most illegal users by simply reading their "I have a problem" postings. Makes me laugh everytime I read one...and then I am thankful they are being shutdown for future support!

Inviato Fri 18 Nov 05 @ 3:40 am
hehe well I for one do have certain issues with VDJ although I know the teamers are great at helping find a solution (even if its not the best one). At least I can still get the job done with the issues I currently have although I know for sure that the Dev team will eventually fix all bugs and be one of THE BEST DJing software available (talking among the current best there are like SSL but then look at the price of that lol)

Best Regards and welcome to the community

DJ White Devil

Inviato Fri 18 Nov 05 @ 4:26 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)