Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Waiting MIX station SV_04 (1024x768) VDJ 3.2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Dear Serge6037 and other guys
I'm waiting the new skin for version 3.2 and I like a lot your skin (the best), can you please insert some new button for the hercules DJ console?
For example 1 botton to have nudge or scratch with jog wheels near the Addition VTC and BPM buttons of the last version.
Please invert the button 1-2-3 to 3-2-1 for the FX in the left deck, in the console is 3-2-1 for left and 1-2-3 for right.
Please insert the new crosfader curve, scratch.
Make a new color for automatic mixing active (right click on automix button), I can only see into the playlist area with the circle around the star.

thanks in advance

Inviato Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 12:27 pm
HaywardPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I would also like to see an update for the 'no decks' styled skin and a 'wide' screen version.
Thank you.

Inviato Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 2:26 pm

Inviato Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 9:44 am
I like this skin, and look forward to any update.

Inviato Thu 08 Dec 05 @ 5:46 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Don't worry gee's, Serge6037 keeps up the good work!!

Be patient.

ƒяμﺄτ

Inviato Thu 08 Dec 05 @ 1:11 pm
OK, I can only wait, but please make the modify for new dj console, a lot of guys buy the new console but there is no skin for it.

Inviato Sun 11 Dec 05 @ 12:23 pm
There is some news???
The Mix Station is the top download skin and no update, why?

Inviato Sat 07 Jan 06 @ 2:27 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
v3.3 updated

Thanks Serge

PS @Serge: i have modified the icons menu in the black skin to make it clean

Inviato Wed 18 Jan 06 @ 2:31 am
Just downloded. I have been waiting for this. Thank you for all your hard work. The fact that you and others do this for free, is remarkable.

Inviato Wed 18 Jan 06 @ 9:26 am
gorispaPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi..
Great skin the Waiting MIX station SV_04, how view the video 1 and 2 source in a different windows? And of course the mix (1+2) window. I use a 1440X900 laptop, why not try to designe a widescreen skin with that screen dimensions? I hope something makes a new version with the right propertyes for me (and for the others have the same problem).

Thanks to all from Italy.

Archi

Inviato Fri 20 Jan 06 @ 5:48 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)