Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Stupid things you pirates shouldn't try.

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

1. Coming on to the Forum asking everyone here for a hand out. (i.e. plugins, updates, ect. ect.)

2. Making recomendations for improvement for your pirated VDJ.

3. Asking for support for your Pirated VDJ.

4. Telling the same old weak lies. (I lost my serial number, My friend stole it from me, my dog ate it, ect.. ect...)

5. Going to the chat room doing the above things.

6. Complaining about how broke your pirated VDJ is.

7. Having the pure stupidity in believing that you can come here to the companies site (Who you just ripped off) and think that the regestered users here are going to feel sympathy for you and give you something for free what they had to pay for.

8. Becoming upset when you don't get support from any of us for your little pirated VDJ.

Missing anything else anyone?

(Sorry I have become rather upset with these little s**ts lately!)

Inviato Wed 14 Apr 04 @ 2:03 pm
Redman247

I got your back on that. I had to use my milk money to buy VDJ. So no love for those who did not pay.Be happy you got a crack and move on and leave the DJing to use.

Inviato Wed 14 Apr 04 @ 2:33 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
To add one thing to this, If some of you have other programs that require a retena scan, blood test, and urinalysis to activate it, you have to appreciate the lax methods of Atomix/VDJ in comparison.

I might suggest a secure forum for the licenced users and a limited demo forum. That concept would reduce the insult for the payers and expose the pirates to the staff. Easily done just by limiting the certain areas of the forum we have now until licenced.

Inviato Wed 14 Apr 04 @ 6:02 pm
Isn't that going a bit too far mp3jrick? If there is something that only VDJ users are allowed to know, then the moderators always have the option to adjust the level of the post.

GnoedeL

Inviato Wed 14 Apr 04 @ 8:17 pm
Hell no!
Why should a thief be able to come to the site and search for the information he needs without being a paying customer?

And that is exactly what is happening.

You paid for your program, why in hell would you want to help someone who stole it?

Inviato Wed 14 Apr 04 @ 9:55 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Rick

Don't worry be sure that when an 'important' information is given to a vdj user, the level of the confidential post is growed, or even the topic level.

FRUiT94

Inviato Wed 14 Apr 04 @ 10:32 pm
Anybody can come here and search the archive threads for answers without ever having posed a question.
They only need to register to post a question.
Concequently someone with a crack can come here and get the benefits of support without ever exposing themselves.

If it was a licenced user forum that information would be protected and so would the program. Not much good if it doesn't work, but open the door so they can get the answers they need to fix it, I just don't get it.

It doesn't effect me one bit, but I am surprized that more isn't done to discourage these people.

Why doesn't anybody see the point?
The buffet table is on the sidewalk for anyone to help themself to.

Inviato Thu 15 Apr 04 @ 1:04 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I think this forum has to be public. See ya :-)

Inviato Thu 15 Apr 04 @ 2:06 am
idj4uPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Rick - why should us demo users who haven't the need to purchase yet be lumped in with pirates?

Yes I'm still a demo user (60 seconds at a time) and I plan to upgrade but I have no need for it.... yet. I could have hacked the version I have - I think I could find a way somewhere. But the price is right and when the software is right, I will pay.

Inviato Fri 16 Apr 04 @ 2:15 am
Nick,
There has to be some kind of limitation to oppose leaving the front door wide open for crackheads to come and do their magic.
Even if part of the forum was blocked or had a "demo user" question and answer section, it would be better than it is.

Sure, demo users have questions and need answers, let them ask, but don't let the crack heads come, mingle, search and steal what they need to make this program work for them.

It's not a $5000.00 program, but even if it was $50.00 there would be those who would rather accept the challenge to crack it than pay for it.
And then they get all the information resources they could ever need for free on top, how sweet.
Where's the cherry and whipped cream??

Inviato Fri 16 Apr 04 @ 10:15 am
idj4uPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Point taken. ;-)

Purchasing realy soon too. :)

Inviato Fri 16 Apr 04 @ 9:50 pm
OjLenoHome userMember since 2003
Just wanted to point out the console owners in this bit... last I knew, you can't tell the difference between demo users and console owners.

just my 1/2 cent.

Inviato Sat 17 Apr 04 @ 6:37 pm
dj_akkiHome userMember since 2005
not fair, man i got vdj feat. dj mixstation from my uncle he had purchased it. but he lost the box while shiftin to a new house, so tht's the probz. b cause of that i'm still not able to activate and install vdj on my pc. man god knows ? to do.

Inviato Wed 27 Apr 05 @ 2:08 pm
if you need to download the software you can always contact e-service Akki.

Inviato Wed 27 Apr 05 @ 2:51 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
i understand we get pissed when others abuse or cheat systems, programs etc. but its always funny to come here and see how mad people get at VDJ pirates. lock the whole site down...registered users only! reminds me of the no girl allowed sign on the clubhouse when i was 4. (by 6 it was girls only) its not right to steal anything and i do not condone any such behaivor but some of you sound like if you had known how to get a cracked version you would have, but instead your just bent you had to pay for it honestly. a registered only forum would only hurt VDJ, infact if you look some of the crackers have been able to contribute to the forum and even cross over as registered.

Inviato Wed 27 Apr 05 @ 6:39 pm
Pathetic!! grow up whoever started this thread, you sound like you had a cracked version that did not work now you are crying cos it was you who had to pay. I did not buy it at first, it came with my console, i upgraded to the full version yes, but only after talking to the decent people on here. Ever heard of freedom of information? Im glad I dont know you lot who moan so much!

¬¬¬¬Sivoodoo---Voodoosi¬¬¬¬

Inviato Wed 27 Apr 05 @ 7:42 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)