Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: cue point

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi
I have a question can you tell me if I can switch cue points I have this song with four cue points but I put the cue point in the wrong spot I want cue point three to be cue point two. Hope that you are fowling my point, see if I hit cue 2 I went too far in the song see this is a long song I don’t want to start over it’s a mix of five song in one please help lol

Inviato Sat 26 Nov 05 @ 2:00 pm
if you use another skin you have this option. i use mix station and it has this.

also you could set up keyboard short cuts and go the the song changing them all

Inviato Sat 26 Nov 05 @ 2:04 pm
@ BigTonyT
Just put your curser over the cue point on the wavelength window and right click. It asks you if you want to delete. Just delete it and create another. Very easy.

MS

Inviato Sat 26 Nov 05 @ 5:03 pm
Hi I know about that part where I can delete the cue point. But this song is like 40minuts long and I don’t want to have to sit down and create a new cue point I have all the right cue point in the right place but in the wrong slot oh well I guest I have to deal with it let me try a different skin thanks for all the help guys

Inviato Sat 26 Nov 05 @ 9:06 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)