Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: dj console mk2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello...
I have bought a dj console mk2 mixer whit included the programm virtual dj dj console but there isn\'t a serial number and I cannot enter in the programm!!!
Where can I find it?
I can find nowhere the serial number...
Thanks you...
Guillaume

Inviato Thu 01 Dec 05 @ 8:06 pm
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi Guillaume, welcome here.

The first boxes for the dj console mk2 missed the serial number. You just need to call the Hercules support line and they'll give one to you.

Nicolas

Inviato Thu 01 Dec 05 @ 8:09 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I thought that there is an automatic detection procedure for Hercules DJ Consoles. Is this not true?

Inviato Thu 01 Dec 05 @ 11:45 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Detection is useless now as there is a serial which enables you to be identified

Inviato Fri 02 Dec 05 @ 12:45 am
djkikePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hey... for new mk2 users...can you confirm CUE and PLAY/PAUSE buttons work REAL TIME with no problems on new model???

Inviato Sat 03 Dec 05 @ 1:07 am
There is no serienumber for virtual dj. I call with hercules support. But they speak a little bit dutch.
And I must send a e-mail to them. But I don't understand them.
I think the e-mail addres is --@--.--. But that isn't the good address.
Can anybody help me?

Thanks

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry Cosa_Nuova no email address is allowed from a demo user

Inviato Wed 28 Dec 05 @ 10:18 pm
If you phone your local Hercules support (comes at manual) they must give you the serial.
First go to Hercules.com and register yourself as Hercules user, this will ease the tramits, they will ask you only your name.

Inviato Thu 29 Dec 05 @ 1:23 am
Seems Hercules solved problem with CUE/PLAY PAUSE buttons...i can play them real time....better than with old HDJC...great, almost need no mouse

Inviato Tue 03 Jan 06 @ 10:55 am
mybe this needs to be made a sticky, along with an explanation on the difference in the versions..

seem to be a lot of folks clueless..

cheers

DJ Rudra

Inviato Tue 03 Jan 06 @ 3:40 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)