Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: My Megamixes with VDJ - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

bmac16PRO InfinityMember since 2005
How do you make samples over 4 beats using VDJ?. I'd like to use the internal system to synch my samples but the loop only records to 4 beats.

Inviato Tue 20 Dec 05 @ 10:14 pm
the loop records for as many beats as you want ;)

Try it.... make a 32 beat loop for example in your Vdj player, go to a sample slot, and record it :)

Voila - a 32 beat loop in sample slot ;)

VDJ - so powerfull, so easy ;)

Inviato Tue 20 Dec 05 @ 10:25 pm
I love mixing like that but it takes time to set it up. But once you have prepared all the samples and tracks...a work of art is created. Love your style dude...very similar to mine. Very enjoyable.

MS

Inviato Wed 21 Dec 05 @ 1:55 am
this stuff shows me what i lacked top kudos dude ..... now how about those samples toooooop stuff ;-)
any chance of some relesed samples from ya ;-)

Inviato Wed 21 Dec 05 @ 5:14 am
DJ-In-Norway

I mean when you hit LOOP for recording samples it only records 1 Bar or 4 beats. I want to use the Beat Sync (Beat, Quarter and Half Quarter) function from LOOP record and that's not available with the Jingle record function.. It seems to be only available with LOOP record function.

Thanks

Inviato Wed 21 Dec 05 @ 10:42 pm
"..mean when you hit LOOP for recording samples it only records 1 Bar or 4 beats..."

Yes, thats the default value.
The default value apply if you have not set a loop on the chosen deck
But, if you make a loop on the deck for say 32 beat loop, and then hit record in sample slot, the loop that is saved is 32 beats! ;)

Inviato Wed 21 Dec 05 @ 10:46 pm
I've tried that by taking a song and hitting 8,16 & 32 for a loop....I hit record and it still records only one bar. What am I doing wrong.

Inviato Wed 21 Dec 05 @ 11:57 pm
bmac16: Make sure your loop is on (Blue light on) when you are saving it or play your loop on either deck and save it on the sample while is playing if not it only records 4 beats.... Use your shortcuts for large beats on loops.

Inviato Thu 22 Dec 05 @ 4:05 am
rpradoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Dj VNZ,

Thank you very much for sharing your knowhow. You have a very clever way to make vdj as your tool. I

think vdj team should consider seriously the way how you use their product and extend this function in

vdj future version. Anyways, they need few directions to strengthen fuctions for future Virtual DJ for

competitive strategy purpose. You and the team can both benefit.

Thanks again.

DJ Artimix

Inviato Sat 24 Dec 05 @ 5:24 am
TheTurkPRO InfinityMember since 2005
yo VNZ i like your mixes...
you can basically even make your instrumentals with the samples but you need to get the instrumental packages...
but i dont get it do you use jingles and loops? with the samples you use?

Inviato Sat 24 Dec 05 @ 7:14 am
Just listened to the Gosadera Mix. Sounded it real good. Sounds like it takes a long time to set up.
Try this whenever you get a chance with Hip Hop and R&B...
Play a loop instrumental in one of the sample slots. Put an acapella in each deck and play the acapellas in sync with the instrumental. Continue adding various acapellas. Sounds real good and it is done live.

MS

Inviato Sat 24 Dec 05 @ 4:48 pm
I wanted to share with you all (the "Double Impact" contest break) in a club (Tremors) in South Florida back in 1995 ( No Virtual Dj around ). This is My self and a buddy of my (Dj Thunder D) going at it on 4 technics and 2 Staton mixers. In all the weeks there the club had dj's like Jealous J , Billy E, Johny Quest, Exoctic E and others. This was a fun event. I sold all that equipment a while back and I wish I can scratch like that now with virtual Dj. Anyway, I edited the club anoucement on 95.5 FM and added it on the background of the break.
Sound is a little crappy since I had this on an old TDK tape. Listen to it, Enjoy and dont laugh too much.

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=445002&T=7886

VNZ

Inviato Mon 02 Jan 06 @ 5:24 pm
I knew two DJs named Double Impact that played on B96 here in Chicago about two years ago. Must have been a group of people named that. Sounds good though. Brings back some memories.

MS

Inviato Mon 02 Jan 06 @ 8:15 pm
I listened to ur mixes, incredible stuff man! You are the king of VDJ!!! Amazing effects and preparations! It's mind boggling to even think the mixes were created live and then retracked for efx. Great job, u should definitely consider a job w/in the VDJ staff to help in coordinating new ideas for this program. Ur headed in the right direction w/ this. Now it needs to be seen if VDJ will consider what you have done w/ this program, and update fresh ideas from a very talented dj like yourself. Excellent!

Inviato Wed 11 Jan 06 @ 4:54 pm
DJ IV4NHome userMember since 2006
my brother your mixes are very nice !!! te felicito me encanta los mixes que has echo de musica tropical y latina. Buena brother, eres una inspiracion para un newbie como yo. DJ IV4N !!!

Inviato Fri 20 Jan 06 @ 4:17 am

Inviato Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 5:00 am

Inviato Thu 02 Mar 06 @ 1:41 am
Hi DJ VNZ, i tried to listen to your megamix at the acid planet site but was unsuccessful. Could you send me another link where i can hear the megamix. Cheers Bro

Inviato Thu 26 Apr 12 @ 3:11 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
that link is 7 years old, why dig up this thread....

Inviato Thu 26 Apr 12 @ 3:34 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)