Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Cues

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

How do you adjust cues when in automation? VDJ 3.2

Inviato Sat 17 Dec 05 @ 9:12 am
Could you be a little more specific? It is hard to try to understand what you would like to do.

During autoplay you could set, change and remove cue point normally. There are also some options in the config menu to change teh way VDJ handles cue points during automix.
Ewout

Inviato Sat 17 Dec 05 @ 3:59 pm
When you are in automation there are cue points already in place. How do you move them?

Inviato Sat 17 Dec 05 @ 7:52 pm

When the song is LOADED to a deck, choose that song in brownser, and rightclick to edit BPM.

There is a field there for editing the auto-mix settings (set in and out for fade etc)

This can only be done when song IS loaded to a deck.

Inviato Sat 17 Dec 05 @ 8:00 pm
THANKS THATS IT :)

Inviato Sun 18 Dec 05 @ 10:31 am
o.k.. i right clicked to edit automix and changed the settings, the cue went back to the beginning of the song like i wanted. but once i hit the o.k. button the grey box closed and the cue went back to where i was trying to change it from. am i doing something wrong??

Inviato Mon 19 Dec 05 @ 7:57 am
depends on what type of automix you are choosing / virutal DJ are choosing..

there are 3 modes
- fade
- cut
- beatmix (mix tempo)

set the same entry point for all, to make sure :)

Inviato Mon 19 Dec 05 @ 8:43 am
the problem i am having is it is on mix fade,i select mix cut, hit o.k., the box closes and nothing changes. i go back to the box and the setting i just change is back on mix fade.

Inviato Mon 19 Dec 05 @ 3:13 pm
use FORCE FADE ENABLED (fame settings)
, and crossfader to FULL or SMOOTH
This will mix from the very beginning of songs, to the very end of songs.

If thats what you want.
If yoy set AUTO BPM to disabled, automix will also NOT try to beatmix songs

If not, then you have to adjust the settings for fade/mix manually to where you want ...

Inviato Mon 19 Dec 05 @ 4:51 pm
hey tahnx

Inviato Sat 14 Jan 06 @ 9:31 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)