Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: logo is back

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I just upped to 3.3 and the logo is back on the video output. I tried to run the no logo update but it said it would only work with 3.0

Inviato Tue 10 Jan 06 @ 2:06 am
Damn, I played videos at the club today, and did not notice if the logo was back or not. I will have to check that out. I don't have an answer to your problem, but i'm sure one of the smart guys will help you.

Inviato Tue 10 Jan 06 @ 9:29 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

If you upgrade VDJ and you already have done thew NoLogo work, you don't have to worry A Man and His Music, but maybe our friend do a fresh install.

Inviato Fri 27 Jan 06 @ 6:30 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
why cant they just do what they said they would about 3 or 4 versions back?

Inviato Sat 28 Jan 06 @ 12:47 am
the upgrades for Virtual DJ have been free, and the video feature was added at no cost what so ever for the customer.

For that, Virtual DJ as the default option wants users to have the logo there, to "promote" the software, with a little logo at the screen.

BUT, we have not left out the option to remove it for those who absolutely dont want to promote the software when using it, and the way to to it (as posted by me) is available info for all profesionall users.

Hope thats ok :)

Inviato Sat 28 Jan 06 @ 2:39 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)