Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: The Simple Solution

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I have been around this forum since it was just the Atomix Forum. I still see where people have had a computer crash or want to put their Atomix or VDJ onto a lap top or another, newer desktop, but don't have the install software and serial number anymore. Then after they e-mail support and support does not get back to them quick enough they complain.

The "Simple Solution" to this lost software/lack of response problem is this: When you download your new software..... BURN IT TO A DISK!!

If you do this then you will ALWAYS have a copy of it, provided no one steals the disk as they did in my case. But the TEAM came through and I re burned my software to a disc. Then about 2 weeks later I recovered my disc from the thief. Anyways folks.... BURN THE PROGRAM and be at peace.

Inviato Fri 13 Jan 06 @ 1:51 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
So you are looooooong overdue for an upgrade to VDJ Pro, looool:>

We tell people that everytime they ask for a reset, unfortunately those are the only people who get the message, and those who know better.
Nothing like a gig closing in and eservice is overbooked to make your day. Also, save your serial number to notepad and then to the disc with the install. I put a folder on my desktop for installs & licence codes and one for drivers also.

Inviato Fri 13 Jan 06 @ 8:09 pm
Thats EXACTLY what I do. I save the S/N to note pad and burn it to the same disc.

As far as VDJ goes, well, I am saving up my pennies. (and nickles,dimes and dollars) Look out when I get VDJ. LOL

Inviato Sat 14 Jan 06 @ 9:30 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)