Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: need to decide

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

funnyb0nzPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
Ok people I have toyes with the demo and happy with it, however it does not let me tottaly test the capabilities of my setup. I have ecler nuo4, 2 dennon dns-3500, E-mu 1616m Sound Card, and Sony PCG-GRT260G laptop. I am interested in using the scratch cd's ( I have final scratch 2 but not happy with it). I also was able to play with Serato's vinyl scratch, and was happy with it, it allows me to use either the time code cd's or just use my cd' players.
So the question is those that are using time code cd's, how is the scratching? I have heard good and bad on the forums here. Also has anyone tried this on the Denon 3500's? If so what was your thought?

Last question, with VDJ does it allow me to easily bypass the scratch cd's and use players as players? and easily switch to time code cd's while doing a set without audience noticing?

Well if I get positive response than I will be purchasing the full pro version tomorrow.

Thanks.

Inviato Sun 15 Jan 06 @ 8:26 am
well I don't use TCCDs although I do know that the dev team are working on a new sound engine wich whould be much better then the current one.

For switching from TCCD to CD you can always split your cd decks so you get 1 going to the soundcard's line in and the other directly to your mixer (via plitters) This way all you need to do is flip the switch on the mixer and that's it. Another way of doing this (although sound quality gets bad this way so far) is using the "timecode bypass" This is done in the keyboard shortcut option where you just need to create 2 shortcuts to bypass each deck

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Inviato Sun 15 Jan 06 @ 1:57 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)