Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: ....Goodbye for now....but not too long i hope...

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey ya'll !

Just to let you know I might be a bit scarce for a while,
I was told today that my employment is no longer required and have been retrenched....
So communication via the web has ended....all I can say is thank you to all that have opened your lives and hearts to me !
the things u have done will relieve me of tensions ... well when my waves hit -10db they will be gone !
I only have this week online so a good bye for now and words of encouragement will help 10 fold !
"you have 2 choices..... take the red pill....you wake up remember nothing and carry on with your life.....the blue pill .....and find out how deep the rabit's hole really go's!"
I see this as the blue pill....an opportunity to broaden my horizons and better my experience !
hope to be back home within this community sooner than later !
keep spinnin' !
spider 911
(spin spin spider)

Inviato Mon 23 Jan 06 @ 9:06 pm
sad to hear.. .hope you find both a new job and get on the internet again real soon.....

Best of luck to you :)

Inviato Mon 23 Jan 06 @ 9:20 pm
Fuck it, take the red one and the blue one. What's the worst that could happen? You wake up at the bottom of the rabbit hole, and you didn't have to dig. Best of luck. When one door closes, one opens.

Inviato Mon 23 Jan 06 @ 9:31 pm
Hey don't give up, I have started my life 3 times and still going, after all there is a old say:
While there is life there is hope

Go forward
Best of luck to you

DJ PAUL F

Inviato Mon 23 Jan 06 @ 9:33 pm
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Good luck spidey...let us know when you're back online...:o)

Cheers...and keep spinnin'...:o)

P

Inviato Mon 23 Jan 06 @ 11:32 pm
.... love you guys !!

Inviato Tue 24 Jan 06 @ 2:51 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Spider,

Sure this is a change for you to improve... you will get a better job and better things... Best wishes and only the best to you from us...

Hope see you soon here again!

Inviato Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 10:19 am
net zero is still free.

Inviato Sun 29 Jan 06 @ 11:50 am
Spider:
it's not whether you get knocked down; rather, it's whether you get back up!!
everyone gets knocked down...in fact, the more successful you are, the more failures you will have!!
good luck

Inviato Sun 29 Jan 06 @ 4:44 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)