Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: dj

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi
To all just a few question if you guys don’t mind I want to buy a controller but don’t really no which one to buy. Can someone tell me the different between these controllers?
Bcd200-b- controller
Xp10 controller
Dj console
Dj console mk1
Dj console mk2
Dj controller
I use to dj back in the days I think I would like to get back in to the dam thing Ill do a couple of parties most of the dj is for home and the price range I would like to spend the most is 500 dollars so all you dj on vdj just let me here what you guys thing the best is thanks a lot……….. bigtonyt

p.s. my pc is hp d1000y
windows xp media center
3.6 ghz
1gb mem
Sound blaster audigy 2zs
I have a old mixer if I have to buy a new one tell me which one shoud I get. the one I have is radio shack mixer ssm-60 stero sound mixer

Inviato Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 11:14 pm
how's it banging there tony ! welcome to our community!

first off to answer your q's inregards to them controlers.....
give this link a click and you will have worlds of info on each at your finger tips ! (thanks to the boys n girls in webmaster land !)

http://www.virtualdj.com/products/hardware.html

secondly the mixer ......mmmm will do some homework and swing some info ur way !
cheers mate
spin spin spider

Inviato Fri 27 Jan 06 @ 3:56 am
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
what did you mix w/ back in the day? you'll be blown away with tcv technology. feels alot like real vinyl. Do you scratch? b/4 i can recommend a good mixer sort of need to know that. Welcome to the community!! $500 budget you can buy good entry level stuff.

Inviato Fri 27 Jan 06 @ 4:04 am
sorry it took so long to reply

I know I have some friends back home on long island that kept on going with the music like dj kool breeze rakim and my brother. See I stay in Florida now so I think its time to take up my hobby and I had a pair of technica turntables new mark Lewis mixer two pair of serwin Vega speakers

Inviato Mon 30 Jan 06 @ 12:48 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)