Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Microphone

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I have two soundcards, one internal, and one USB. I use the USB for my master and the internal for my headphones. The internal soundcard is the one with the microphone.

How can I have the sound from the microphone play through the Master? (I tried the "Microphone Control" plugin, but it won't work for me.)

It's probably really easy, but I can't figure it out.

Inviato Fri 27 Jan 06 @ 2:05 am
the decks are number 1 & 2 coloured red/green......they will be found on the default skin in the right top corner on the left tt and visa virsa on the right....all u need to do is swing your mouse over the button 1/2 left click and they should now have that tt as your monitored channel....
try that one hopes its what u looking for
cheers mate
spin spin spider

Inviato Fri 27 Jan 06 @ 2:55 am
LMAO !!!!! the time aged saying comes up again....look before u leap...this case speak ....
swear I read earphone's
sorry there steven !

Inviato Fri 27 Jan 06 @ 4:46 am
That's ok. Does anyone know how to do this?

I guess everyone else uses a mixer.......

Inviato Sat 28 Jan 06 @ 8:16 pm
So there's no way to let VDJ have control over the microphone to let it play through the output?

Inviato Sat 28 Jan 06 @ 11:22 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
yes, either my plugin Microphone Control or you go in sound config in Windows and select your sound sound in the part record. VDJ uses that one

Inviato Sun 29 Jan 06 @ 12:52 am
Your plugin wouldn't work for me (we talked about it on another thread somewhere before, but I couldn't find it). It had something to do with soundcard incompatibility with a USB soundcard.

I also tried to go into the Sound settings in the control panel in Windows. From what I put, I would think that it's supposed to work the way I wanted, but it didn't.

Inviato Sun 29 Jan 06 @ 1:16 am
I can hear the microphone output, but only through the soundcard that the mic is on. I want to use the other soundcard for the output if I can (but it doesn't have a mic input). I tried going to the "Sounds and Audio Devices Properties" (in the control panel) but no matter what I do, I can't get the microphone output to play on the other soundcard.

Under the "Audio" tab, I tried setting the "Sound playback" to the USB soundcard and "Sound recording" to the internal (with the mic). Under "Voice" I have "Voice Playback" set to the USB soundcard, and "Voice Recording" set to the internal. From what I can tell, this should do what I want, but no matter what, the output is always on the internal soundcard.

Inviato Sun 29 Jan 06 @ 5:08 am
:(

I don't know what the problem is, but if I reverse my soundcard config, it doesn't work. When I use VDJ with just my internal soundcard (no monitoring) I don't have any problems. When I use VDJ with two soundcards (Master:USB Monitor:internal) I have no problems other than I can't use the microphone. When I switch the config (Master:internal, Monitor:USB) the master skips. It will do it once every two minutes or so (at least once per song). If there were a problem with one of my soundcards, I don't see why it wouldn't do it when the config is the other way around.

Inviato Tue 31 Jan 06 @ 7:10 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)