Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: error message when loading songs to TT's

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

guys, need ur help. soundcard maya 44, TCV on 1200's, win XP,
i am trying to get my vdj up and running again after blowing another speaker. I have uninstalled and reinstalled my driver v 2.55-- i run the autoconfiguration and i get 100% on both turntables..meaning it's reading my needles on the turntalbes.. however, any song I drag to the deck... doesn't load, it just says error in the upper left of the deck on VDJ... it wont load the song... any ideas what im doing incorrectly..
never have i had this issue and id love nothing more than to get back to mixing.
any input would be great..

Inviato Fri 03 Feb 06 @ 6:53 pm
Try scanning your harddrives to make sure there is a path, for your music.

Inviato Fri 03 Feb 06 @ 8:15 pm
BY SCANNING YOU MEAN RIGHT CLICK ON DATABASE AND SCAN HD???
SEE IF THE MUSIC LOADS ON TO MY VDJ... ILL TRY IT BUT THERE IS PLENTY OF SONGS ON THERE RIGHT NOW.....

Inviato Fri 03 Feb 06 @ 9:00 pm
I assume these are the same songs you had on the same harddrive, before you had any problems? What changed? Codecs? I don't use the TCV's, so don't know if there is any different configuration that needs to be done. Usually, if a track does not load, it is a codec problem, corrupt database, or the path is incorrect. I'm sure there are other instances, but just going by what I know.

Inviato Fri 03 Feb 06 @ 9:35 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
make sure you loading the actual track and not from the m3u.file or whatever. i have noticed you might have 2 listings in explorer

Inviato Fri 03 Feb 06 @ 10:03 pm
well i will do as u suggest and reload my database w/ a scan hd... hopefully ill be mixing soon.. i will check also if i am actually loading the song rather than the m3u file or whatever.. it was all working so well then i had this issue.. and here i am trying to get it all working again soon.. ill post after my trials.. thanks for the input

Inviato Fri 03 Feb 06 @ 10:57 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
find an average song in my computer and load it in WMP winamp or something. then drag the song to a deck. if it works fine in winamp but not in VDJ there is something wrong with your VDJ

Inviato Sat 04 Feb 06 @ 2:11 am
u guys are my hero's... scan hd and i was up and running!!!!
thanks everyone!!!

Inviato Mon 06 Feb 06 @ 6:40 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)