Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Using an external mixer with your DJ Console Mk2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

soesHome userMember since 2005
Hello, i have a problem. I have a Dj Console Mk2, and I have an external mixer (Jb Systems beat 4).
I like to connect the external mixer to my DJC. When I did this, my sound always stopt when i loaded a new song on DECK A. I did everything my manual said, but everytime when i set my Control panal in 'use External mixer' and i start my VDJ, it isn't selected anymore. what can i do?

Inviato Sun 05 Feb 06 @ 12:05 pm
Load up the HDJC software and selecet external mixer. Load up VirtualDJ; if VirtualD has changed the use external mixer option, go back into the HDJC software and tick it again. Move the crossfader for the HDJC all the way to the left and try again.

Inviato Sun 05 Feb 06 @ 2:58 pm
Yes, but every time when i select a new song on deck A, my music on cable 3/4 is gone

Inviato Mon 06 Feb 06 @ 10:18 pm
Did you make sure not to touch the crossfader on the HDJC? It seems to be very buggy, sometimes leaving it in the middle is OK, other times it needs to be all the way to the left.

Inviato Mon 06 Feb 06 @ 11:14 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
The last version of MK2 driver (JANUARY 20TH 2006) have some problem if you use the external mixer configuration, we can only wait a new driver update.

Inviato Tue 07 Feb 06 @ 10:00 am
Do i have to look for updates for VDJ or updates for DJC mk2? Where can i see if there are new updates?

thx

Inviato Tue 07 Feb 06 @ 4:55 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)