Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: soundcard for TCV please look at it

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Inviato Sun 05 Feb 06 @ 9:42 pm
@ Nick - First and formost and unavoidablely you will need to click here www.virtualdj.com/purchase to purchase your licenced professional edition version of VDJ, this is simply due to the fact that the free 20 day trial version only supports 1 TCV and to truly appreciate and enjoy all the hard work that the dev team have put into this config and spent sleepless nights working out the bugs.........a cracked version simply will not do it justice !

but to be fair the sound card mentioned above is only a 2 in 2 out card which is fine for only 1 TT. but if you looking at the pro version that supports 2 TT's you will need a 4 in 4 out asio sound card , eg. maya44 (which has been discontinued ) or the eas U46DJ (which now 1 of the recommended s/cards)

hope that helps you in your hunting, but serriously get the full version for now and play with the TCV at a later stage? after all this is one of the most versitille and user friendly Dj programs on the market ! so many choices available !
keep spinnin

Inviato Mon 06 Feb 06 @ 12:09 am
Thx yea and some day you will see under my name Profesional Editon user!!btw i dont use crack version i just reinstall my windows XP every 15-20 days :)

Inviato Mon 06 Feb 06 @ 3:53 am
yes but unfortunatelly the demo only works with 1 TCV and definatelly not in ASIO mode so you still won't be too far ahead having the soundcard for both TTs and yet only use 1 TT with the demo.

VDJ is still much cheaper then a decent ASIO card like the ESI U46DJ.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Inviato Mon 06 Feb 06 @ 4:16 am
Is the maya 44 still a good sound card even though it has been discontinued?

Inviato Tue 07 Feb 06 @ 6:41 am
dj_cashPRO InfinityMember since 2004
sure it is... because it's many persons out there using it...

But it's discontinued, so the other wich isn't discontinued are still being upgraded...

I'm thinking about a Hercules Dj Console MK2 or a U46DJ...
I'm looking at the prices right now..

Anybody out there who knows wich one of theese is the best...?

Cash

Inviato Tue 07 Feb 06 @ 5:21 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)