Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: New Version

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi,anyone knows when will be available a new version of Virtual Dj?thanks

Inviato Mon 06 Feb 06 @ 7:46 pm
They are working on an upgrade now. There is not a specific date yet, and I don't know of a target date, at this moment. Are you having issues with the version you have now?

Inviato Mon 06 Feb 06 @ 7:50 pm
yes,after 3 hours of mixing i have to open other aplication of virtual Dj,because the songs simply don't load,at version 2.06 i never had that problem,other thing is,when you move the EQ buttons the song decreases volume,and when you reset the EQ,backs to normal,same happens with Gain control,you can decrease and the volume decreases too,but when you increase after 5.0 db the song remains at the same volume and sometimes "slides" up and down.......the video features work perfectly :)

Inviato Mon 06 Feb 06 @ 8:19 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Looks like you have the limiter enabled in options, disable it.
The audio engine is the same in 2.06 and 3.x versions.

Inviato Mon 06 Feb 06 @ 9:19 pm
well,i have the limiter enabled,because if i don't have so,the sound can out with too much bass,but thanks anyway,what about the "loading time" after 3 hours of mixing,anyone knows about that?about the differences of the 2.06 and 3.3,i was talking about the loading time after 3 hours of mixing,i mixed 5 continued hours with 2-06 without any problems.........

Inviato Mon 06 Feb 06 @ 11:12 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)