Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Ranking Fature

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

djsluePRO InfinityMember since 2005
It Would Be Great If There Were A Ranking Feature so You Knew The Tracks that Were The Best and Also Full control Over Audio, The Ability to Take A Track Off a Deck and Put Either In The Playlist or Libary

djslue
hipHopHits.net

Inviato Tue 28 Feb 06 @ 5:10 pm
vpcdjHome userMember since 2004
hey slue nice site. i have all those .rar's that ur site has. i get mine from packetnews. have been a member in ur site for a while but only logged in once and its been almost 8-9 months since i was there and i forgot my password.

what program do u use to get the bpms for the tracks?

-----------------
there is a feature like the one u ask for. http://www.virtualdj.com/charts.html if i remember right i think u have to enable ur charts thing in the control panel.

Inviato Wed 01 Mar 06 @ 9:43 pm
You're right,

On SETTINGS you have to enable the CHARTS [and have internet conection :) ]

Inviato Mon 06 Mar 06 @ 1:15 pm
The charts will only count the number of times a song is played. This is a way to know if a song is popular or not. If you would like to rank your songs yourself this is not easy. I created a ranking system myself: I add a comment in VDJ like (!75) I rank it 75 out of 100. To get all songs from 90 to 99, I just enter (!9 inside the VDJ search.
Ewout

Inviato Wed 22 Mar 06 @ 8:12 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)