Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Fruit....What do you need

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi Fruit, remember I inquired making a skin from American DJ's controller, and you said you needed a better image. What size and resolution would you like? Also what format? I am in touch with management at ADJ, and they will provide me with whatever you would need. Thanks.

Inviato Wed 19 May 04 @ 10:12 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hello Stevie Ray,

What the best would be (in my dreams):

A photo set (4 or 5 pieces) that would show the decks entirely, in the higher possible resolution (at least a bit more than1024x768). The different pics would show different buttons highlighted or not, count one by sort of button. All the pics would be taken in the VERY FRONT of the decks, without any shadow disturbing the colors.

But this just a dream. One very big pic will make it, the format is not important. I can't tell you I will have the time to do the skin, but I will have a look on it, you'll certainly have to be patient.

Thanks for your help!

Inviato Wed 19 May 04 @ 11:11 pm
Thanks,
I should have at least 1 good image for you by tomorrow....

Inviato Thu 20 May 04 @ 12:32 am

Inviato Thu 20 May 04 @ 8:01 pm
Hello

For sure I can do something now, you're welcome!!

I will start this as soon as possible, I like the look of this decks very much (espescially the blue screen I have a lot of ideas).

Thanks for your help!

FRUiT94

Inviato Thu 20 May 04 @ 8:38 pm

Inviato Fri 21 May 04 @ 1:26 am

Inviato Fri 21 May 04 @ 1:39 am
I started the skin, it's just the very begining. See you soon...

StevieRay I wanted to thank you another time for the quality of the pic you sent to me, it's just a very good skin material. The pic was taken in the conditions I described : in the very front of the deck, very regular, very high res. If you have other pics like that, for some other materials...

Thanks to you.

FRUiT94

Inviato Mon 24 May 04 @ 12:11 pm
Go Fruit Go Fruit Go Fruit :-) hehe... Lol..

I really really look forward to this skin, the orgininal cd-decks looks soooo cool...

GREAT IDEA for a skin :)

Thanx for making this skin Fruit...
And thanx DjStevieRay who got the idea.. :)

Dj In Norway

Inviato Fri 04 Jun 04 @ 5:08 pm
Fruit, any news on this skin?

Inviato Thu 24 Jun 04 @ 3:06 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)